Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the perfect time to question me. It would have saved you a super kill.
Also, I never really protected Nana in the game thread. I did in the Discord, which you and Flowa are both not part of.
what do you want me to say sallu

i think youre suspicious
"lol no im not."

like what.

Im not gonna tell you im going to track you and that im gonna send you a superkill.

More of them?

Who all? I'll give a vote count in sometime to help everyone. Btw, Hello Naomi!
ekko-scum by zemmi invest
light scm-by ripped stating sus on him
juliet used 1 shot cop on destroyer-failed
ryu-target by red mafia
lanji-targeted by red mafia
the fact those two tanked mafia?
also other acting scummy. i bet odd rolling in his grave..:lusalty:

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

and hello Lind! :rosismile:

S

Sallucion

what do you want me to say sallu

i think youre suspicious
"lol no im not."

like what.

Im not gonna tell you im going to track you and that im gonna send you a superkill.
Ofcourse you won't.
What I am saying is, we could have had a chat for 48 hrs and If you really have been sus of me, you would have questioned me in the layer chat.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm busy with some work and trying to catch up to this damn game at the same time lmao. Go and talk to those girls, Bonbon :catblush:
I won't

I am just admiring the beauty.

Also, she isn't staring at me back 😵😵😂😂😂😂

What work? If you need any summary then let me know. I got you covered for this day..... perhaps..lol

Ofcourse you won't.
What I am saying is, we could have had a chat for 48 hrs and If you really have been sus of me, you would have questioned me in the layer chat.
Soo youre not gonna explain why my actions fail on you then and just continue to shade me because I didn't question someone who I think is scum on discord? And then accuse me of being mafia?

Ok then.

S

Sallucion

So are you going to explain it or are you just gonna shade me cause I didn't question you on discord. I'm talking to you now
I'm just very careful.
You know we have this mystery chat with Ekko, Lind, Borto, Zem, Worst, Ripped, Yae. I was 100% sure there was scum hiding in this chat. I decided to give a little more info about the Doctor appointment. (@MangoSenpai I shared a little about it, but not how and what).

With them knowing that certain info I knew if scum was hiding they would try to kill me.

How I survived everything? I had a one shot shield which protects me against all actions, including super-kill. You could have used all your abilities at me, everything would have failed

I'm just very careful.
You know we have this mystery chat with Ekko, Lind, Borto, Zem, Worst, Ripped, Yae. I was 100% sure there was scum hiding in this chat. I decided to give a little more info about the Doctor appointment. (@MangoSenpai I shared a little about it, but not how and what).

With them knowing that certain info I knew if scum was hiding they would try to kill me.

How I survived everything? I had a one shot shield which protects me against all actions, including super-kill. You could have used all your abilities at me, everything would have failed
Alright so if I use my action again tonight on you, it won't fail then? Since its a one shot?

Anyways the superkill was trying to be called off cause why would I waste both the track and the superkill =_= it couldnt get called off in time. I just had some initial sus on you and flower can back that up about what we discussed if she wants.

S

Sallucion

Alright so if I use my action again tonight on you, it won't fail then? Since its a one shot?

Anyways the superkill was trying to be called off cause why would I waste both the track and the superkill =_= it couldnt get called off in time. I just had some initial sus on you and flower can back that up about what we discussed if she wants.
If you use your action against tonight, it will kill me yes.

I shared some info in the mystery chat and right after someone tries to SK me with an unstoppable SK. This is why I replied like that in my earlier posts.

If you use your action against tonight, it will kill me yes.

I shared some info in the mystery chat and right after someone tries to SK me with an unstoppable SK. This is why I replied like that in my earlier posts.
I don't have a kill. I'm talking about the other action, the track/watch. Would that fail on you tonight? I'm not the one with the superkill and it's gone anyways :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.