Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Has anyone ever been affected by the curse?

Summary of Day 4 so far:
- Zem used an investigation that bypasses everything to get that Ekko is mafia alignment check.
- Kiwi used her WU revealing ability apparently to get that Metal Polearm, Maki's ability, was used on Ekko.
- Odd and MDL was killed, Flower was unrevived and Adam was resurrected, but WU was destroyed, so he died again.
- RippedCal has mechanical info that Light is not town because his ability lets him know when a town player is role crushed, and when Light claimed perma role crushed last day phase, RippedCal said that he did not receive any notification from his ability and therefore says that Light is lying.
- Naomi revealed the "???" in the WUs and found that Ryu kishi and Lanji survived Super Kills.
- Kvothe also told us that Sallucion apparently survived an unstoppable super kill last night as well.
- Fuji chose Ultra as his partner as per Fuji's wincon.

I believe that's it. Tagging users who need it: @Cinera @Ryu Kishi @Bortolomeo @Juliet @Hayumi @Naomi @Random Asshole @Michelle etc. etc.
Yoooo wtf is all this info

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Uh why? I think Ultra mentioned or hinted at being affected by the curse on day 2.
Because it seems there's a lot of abilities flying around, so no roleblocks and there's no mention of anyone dying from the curse so I found it weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.