Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't even doubt you really. It just sounds like an ability I would be scared of.
I believe I know which one you are talking about and I can tell you it does what it says lol but limited.

See that is something funny.

I made a few new abilities today because I got some thing from this mystery chat that has a few of us in it. They all had pretty ominous names too, not gonna lie. I already pretty much claimed what they all are.

Though one of them that showed up wasn't mine, and out of all the new abilities I used, Worst pointed out the one I didn't even make, and didn't belong to me.
But i'm talking about Actions from early game
When i wasn't playing at all, not last DP/NP or this one

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Yeah absolutely nothing, i only started posting a little last DP

All i can reveal about Noctis is that his Role is among least who appeared in the WUs
So either he wasn't using any abilities most days & nights, or most his Actions don't appear on WU
Oh yeah. Noctis mentioned that he was sick for a few days. So maybe that's why he hasn't appeared. But I'm not too sure.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I am the most self centered person in this game BUT :kayneshrug:

No one else finds it odd that out of all the abilities I used last night, the one Worst called out doesn't even belong to me, and was saying that he felt like it was a cult like thing or something I think.

I am the most self centered person in this game BUT :kayneshrug:

No one else finds it odd that out of all the abilities I used last night, the one Worst called out doesn't even belong to me, and was saying that he felt like it was a cult like thing or something I think.
I keep telling we should get rid of Worst ever since he claimed mosquito indie.
We will all end up with diseases and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.