Status
Not open for further replies.
..... lol.

Are you indie then?
I'm town but i found an action in WU with my name which i didn't activate, so dunno how that works
No bro. Those are different kills like FLower said. Also, Regina used one of my rings for a super-kill so it was different than the factional kill in the WU.
I understand
I'm not going to find the fucking quote for you because you're too lazy to go read what you're tagged in. Last day, check your motifs.
Don't tell me what others say & ask me to go look for it
If u have something to reveal, just do it, don't wait other's confirmation

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I'm town but i found an action in WU with my name which i didn't activate, so dunno how that works

I understand

Please try to read my posts. I'm talking about what is directed towards you.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Really? Cal is literally saying that he knows if town/innocent players are role crushed and that he wasn't notified of yours.

Firstly, @RippedCal is that correct, or am I misunderstanding?
Yes Lindie my friend. We went through this. I am more than happy to resolve this with my flip, just to be able to laugh. I was perma crushed and Mango undid it. I've asked buddy Cal if me being permacrushed and/or healed in the same phase would affect his ability but he did not respond.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

I understand

I almost had a brain break xD

I was going to ask you to point out which one it was... nvm

last time I played with Salah in a big game he had all the balls to fake some claim the very first day with results only to gather info about the people talking. he was town ofc
he lacks that confident here so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.