Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
BTW the perma crush Ekko claimed is not my ability.

I almost had a brain break xD

I was going to ask you to point out which one it was... nvm
Can do that obviously lol
But i can confirm that not all Actions in this game are what they appear to be

For example, my Name appeared in WU even though i was inactive & completely absent from this Game

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
lind lmao

as i said, nick told me he targeted lanji and got guilty

he didnt seem very interested in getting revived when we were at the bar which is why im guessing he wasnt mafia and prolly aint a death miller either

he also said he used like 5 abilities in the early cycle but everything failed lol

im tired
So Lanji confirmed scum then. Tbh how do we deal with him? We probably are going to have to either role-crush and kill him or lynch him.

He used 5 abilities and all of them failed?? Wow lmao.

I'm town but i found an action in WU with my name which i didn't activate, so dunno how that works
Really? Then someone is most probably using your flavor name. You haven't done any actions these nights?

What did Noctis claim?
He didn't claim anything. Apparently Rej used an artifact and got innocent on Noctis. Noctis has been suspecting Rej for days now.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Can do that obviously lol
But i can confirm that not all Actions in this game are what they appear to be

For example, my Name appeared in WU even though i was inactive & completely absent from this Game
See that is something funny.

I made a few new abilities today because I got some thing from this mystery chat that has a few of us in it. They all had pretty ominous names too, not gonna lie. I already pretty much claimed what they all are.

Though one of them that showed up wasn't mine, and out of all the new abilities I used, Worst pointed out the one I didn't even make, and didn't belong to me.

Really? Then someone is most probably using your flavor name. You haven't done any actions these nights?
Yeah absolutely nothing, i only started posting a little last DP
He didn't claim anything. Apparently Rej used an artifact and got innocent on Noctis. Noctis has been suspecting Rej for days now.
All i can reveal about Noctis is that his Role is among least who appeared in the WUs
So either he wasn't using any abilities most days & nights, or most his Actions don't appear on WU

Status
Not open for further replies.