Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof friend, what are your thoughts now?
For now:

Was looking at Michelle, Sal, and Worst coming into the day. I thought all had equity with flipped scum.

Bort did some things I thought were suspicious but I liked enough other stuff from him that heโ€™s a light FOS to keep an eye on.

ISOโ€™d Ryu and Noctis too and came away thinking probably town for both.

With Ekko, I still donโ€™t think he/Lind make sense as a team for the reasons I posted yesterday.

Ratchetโ€™s move away from Ultra felt very town to me. Iโ€™ll never feel completely good about him though even with that + his claim. But for now he moved to town.

And also I have some concern with you because of Calโ€™s stuff but not jumping to conclusions there, yet.

I donโ€™t remember anything else rn. I just woke up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
any of that mechanical? or just very solid reads on informers? :endthis:
Solid reads.

I can never be wrong about informers.

Infact, start with their Vice Captain - Lanji.

Don't target the captain. He is innocent, decent and harmless with Very dense hair

Also, based on my analysis of previous games , 50% informers end up being scum.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
blue u asked to go delving before the revive message right?

...i needa do some rebooting like a robot

im tired
It was before the beginning of the DP so I'm not sure if you can still do it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lindie there really isn't much in Baba's posts tbh aside from him scum reading Muu a lot, and scum reading you, Flowa, Nick and Broki.

And Ariess like I said only making jokes and being anti Ekko.

Give me details

Also this is an idea i saw that @Ultra posted overnight about me.
You voted Blue with Adam around the time Adam make his push for him, without acknowledging the Adam case from what I remember. Then you voted TAC over Adam when TAC became the counter wagon pretty suddenly.

You also defended Adam on two different occasions. You played like Iโ€™d look for a teammate to play around him.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
For now:

Was looking at Michelle, Sal, and Worst coming into the day. I thought all had equity with flipped scum.

Bort did some things I thought were suspicious but I liked enough other stuff from him that heโ€™s a light FOS to keep an eye on.

ISOโ€™d Ryu and Noctis too and came away thinking probably town for both.

With Ekko, I still donโ€™t think he/Lind make sense as a team for the reasons I posted yesterday.

Ratchetโ€™s move away from Ultra felt very town to me. Iโ€™ll never feel completely good about him though even with that + his claim. But for now he moved to town.

And also I have some concern with you because of Calโ€™s stuff but not jumping to conclusions there, yet.

I donโ€™t remember anything else rn. I just woke up.
Thanks friend. So what is your conclusion on Michelle, Sallu and Worst?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s okay. My motivation for this game comes in waves so going ISO crazy in burst is just how Iโ€™ve decided to play this one.

Instead of doing a bunch of ISOs this next wave, Ekkoโ€™s will just be my magnum opus.
Don't burden youself so much.

Just divide the work.

You handle Day 1

Flowa day 2

Ratchet - Day 3

I will micro manage co-ordination between you 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.