Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s because she was weakened (she was fine literally a couple panels afterwards though too lol). In WCI she took Pedro’s explosion to the face that massively dwarfs this one, and a Coupe De Burst
Yeah, I already pointed out she's weakened here but it still did affect her although I agree it wouldn't have been nearly as bad against a fresh Big Mom. Big Mom wasn't at the epicenter of Pedro's explosion; she was hit but she was almost outside the affected areas—you can see her face above Sunny.

My bet was about the win in chapter 1039. they take the w in 1040, one chapter to late. I was just to cocky. I knew the bet was extremely risky, but it was fun after all.
Meme would have fallen sooner or later through the hole.

Let's look for the future. Captain Kid has unfinished business with the one who took his arm.

By any chance, was the spot he climbed to right above the basement? :bamathink:
Well he climbed from the basement, but it really depends on where did he land after Clear Lance (right after defeating Arbel) so there's no sure way to tell.

I'm more curious on why is he unconscious again, was he stabbed?

Now that I think about it, Momo could catch him mid-air

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lls Law mid attack with both hands... How’s shambles work again??
I told y’all he’s to butthurt too read properly right now. First Marco=Yonko
Now this trash
:jackcopium:
Shambles is literally him switching places with a nearby object. He ain't got time to react and teleport in that scenario? What excuse do you have for the panel of him struggling to dodge iron homies?

Status
Not open for further replies.