Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one denies his potential and importance but One Piece doesn't work like Dragon Ball with Luffy turning Super Saiyan all of a sudden my friend. The barrier is ticker.
Never said all of a sudden. I meant luffy grows stronger with each fight. And there has always been barriers between him and the enemy. That's never stopped him. Plus with the number of enemies gathered at onigashima it is an uneven ratio even with the alliance on his side. Luffy will have to take on kaido alone as the other straw hats will be busy with other overwhelming powerful foes.

A

ardym

all of the scabbards were crying as they escaped but shinobu was not , could be that all an act? or it is just my wish that she is the traitor lol, and why die she managed to escape from Fukurokuju or he just let her go to continue her work?

No it clearly says 'figures' ... I can read
Oden says figure to his scabbards. Later in the letter he mentions figures in reference to the great war. Doesn't prove that he will not go solo against kaido. Striking down kaido could also mean striking down his entire pirate fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.