Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, about Michelle,

The question you have to ask yourself is that would @Michelle come and claim the protect on Zem, and then after learning that she survived another super-kill, backed off cause she became paranoid.

Where's the distancing and wouldn't she be throwing the cred she wanted if she was scum? Unless she's planning something, she might be just town maybe.

Also, about Michelle,

The question you have to ask yourself is that would @Michelle come and claim the protect on Zem, and then after learning that she survived another super-kill, backed off cause she became paranoid.

Where's the distancing and wouldn't she be throwing the cred she wanted if she was scum? Unless she's planning something, she might be just town maybe.
I am town ideed

When did you make these investigations?
when was the last time you visited his shop @Lindltaylor
I didnt make them, my bestie used the artifact thing that checks people, it has 3 charges.

He checked Lind and he came up Inno, he checked Ratchy and Prof and the invest failed.

I asked Ultra to pass it along because my bestie wanted it to be known. I personally didnt care much about revealing it but bestie wanted it done and so I asked Ultra and then that fool went and wrote lies.

I didnt make them, my bestie used the artifact thing that checks people, it has 3 charges.

He checked Lind and he came up Inno, he checked Ratchy and Prof and the invest failed.

I asked Ultra to pass it along because my bestie wanted it to be known. I personally didnt care much about revealing it but bestie wanted it done and so I asked Ultra and then that fool went and wrote lies.
When did he do these investigations?

Status
Not open for further replies.