Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
If I can dive, does that mean I can go straight to layer 7?
Nova misunderstood my question.

He thought I was talking about players who got the white whistle rank and not those who became white whistles.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Nova misunderstood my question.

He thought I was talking about players who got the white whistle rank and not those who became white whistles.
And in turn I misunderstood what he said. I already cleared it up with him.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
You're not thinking.

UB confirmed that she could also dive.

Meaning it was not a lie.

Therefore no reason to lie about the dead players thing.

Conclusion:

It was a misunderstanding.

He'll tell you anyway.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Layer 1: Naomi,prof,ultra, gramm (gram died), aaand Salah (salah didnโ€™t join chat)
Layer 2: Random Asshole & Tris
Layer 3: missing info here bois?
Layer 4: Ryu. Mango,Rej, Nana, Ratchet, and Cinera
Layer 5: Ryu, Worst, Ekko, Hayumi, Zemmi, Kvo, Light, Odd and Sallu
Layer 6: me, Lindl, Blue

Ryu, Mango, Rej, Nana, Ratchet, Cinera
2 scum out of them
players left
@ConquistadoR
@Kiwipom
@Juliet
. @Don DaSlayer
MonkeyD.Luffy --- [???] --- Killed D4 - I remember he mentioned he ''doesn't join chats'' so causally btw
. @~UwU~
. @Destroya
. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Fujishiro Said he didn't delve last night???
@T-Peinโ„ข
@Noctis
@Hayumi
@Arondight
RayanOO can't dive?? ''I am a cake'' - he said
. @RippedCal
. @Midnight Delight
. @Michelle
. @Reborn
. @Ariess

for all those mentioned, which layer did you delve to last night? if you didn't; why the fuck not?
I didnโ€™t delve cuz I forgot to
Also no partners makes me kinda sad ๐Ÿฅฒ

@Juliet buddy I have some questions please. I saw you saying earlier you think Mango buddy and I could be scum together. Why do you think scum Mango and scum me would be transparent in the thread and have Mango say he gave me something/healed/etc and have him claim his role lol?
I didn't like Mango's reasoning for visiting you and scum could also fake stuff like that too. In the last weebs game Ekko also did something like that and he was scum. If I had a role like Mango I wouldn't visit an inactive like that because that inactive could be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.