Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to how "drug hallucinating side effects" is now a logical explanation for Zoro when not even 24 hours ago, people like @Ssg super suit coby told me that makes "zero sense" and I had no reason to think that being the case.

:handsup:
Well that's bs. I never said hallucination didn't make sense. I stated :

Him not getting up to do something else doesnt makes sense

And that

Him seeing ghosts for seeing ghosts sake because you stated that ghosts are in wano made no sense.

How the hell is zkk upon us? Zoro is down horrendous and as far as we know there are no special doctors in the flower capital.. Unless there is another secret senzu mink medicine herb shit i dont see it happening. :kayneshrug:
  • Grim reaper stuff was offscreened
  • Zoro straight fell off the island instead of just lying there KO'd

There will be a payoff, whether it be lore drop, Zoro receiving medical attention, or whatever the fuck

Big Mom was clearly not defeated. How the fuck editor says Law and Kid won?
Post automatically merged:

• Grim reaper stuff was offscreened
  • Zoro straight fell off the island instead of just lying there KO'd

There will be a payoff, whether it be lore drop, Zoro receiving medical attention, or whatever the fuck
Imagine if Zoro fights BM, King and Queen before ZKK happens.

So what was the point of Big Mom taking their lifespan? We know this is her basic ability, we also know that she cannot necessarily add them to her own lifespan. Or is it for the sake of recovering? Well, she could in this case prepare a lot of souls to have in her pocket.
Recovery i suppose,she used a lot of her own life span.

So what was the point of Big Mom taking their lifespan? We know this is her basic ability, we also know that she cannot necessarily add them to her own lifespan. Or is it for the sake of recovering? Well, she could in this case prepare a lot of souls to have in her pocket.
She used Life or Slave i think she wanted to control Kid and Law subordinates make them turn on their captains so she could buy some time to recover

Status
Not open for further replies.