Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rej you are my life and death partner and this why i exactly am telling you to not take this half-assed risk by diving into 4th layer and GO shoot for the 5th layer
@AL sama why did you flip town?
What do you guys think about Rej?
I read him scum and wanted to make a case on him but I got really lazy and didn't put any effort in it and I still feel lazy about it except that I am like really sure he's bad, maybe 70%
@Rej your top scum reads
@Ratchet what's your read on Rej
Because I read him bad, it's feeling that comes from knowing him as a mafia player rather than his actual game play. It screams scum Rej to me, his posts are artibatery, his votes come off little bit paranoid like scum Rej would do(Pointing out his zem vote very early in the game) and he's being pretty passive
@Ryu Kishi then why did you said Nana claimed thanos few pages ago?
I have Rej as my strong suspect, we have Xlaw another one of major suspect and we can find few more to do this lynch. Leaving it to council would result in her role becoming useless for us.
It's feeling knowing him his scum and town play, a lot of meta so it was really easy for me spot him as a scum. I am Experienced when it comes to reading Rej, also he's doing a lot of random stuff like scum rej would do.
I can trust that you are town, right? I am actually comfirmting whether my ability works for used shots or not, if it does I will target you so you can regain your one shot.
Do people that vote for me wanna make bets with me? Ultra high stake ones?

@Rej your role is human or non-human?
He reeks badness, everything about him sounds like he nonchalantly trying to prove himself good rather actually doing something, Town Rej would get paranoid for getting suspected like that
Rej bet is way too fishy, he basically making bet that would sound absurd for scum to make and he knows that
@Rej you didn't answer my question whether your character is human or different species altogether?
Aye

He's trying to deflect any suspicion thrown at him by ignoring that, he refuse to cooperate by answering the most insignificant questions, making a useless absurd bet that serve no purpose to clearing him and only waste everyone time yet he's trying to act composed when most of his tactic seems like a way to clear himself without falling into the radar harder than he already is or give anything useful to work with.

I hope this reason is enough for your ability or I have retract a lot of my posts xD
Yup although I did suggested a way to possible find scums by making scummiest player vote nana this phase xD
At this point I am certain Rej is bad cuz he refuse to answer a normal question I asked that anyone would have answered if they were in his place as a town
Or he simply refuses to cooperate with is which is even more bad xD
Yep, he's like that when he gets annoyed but I am willing to believe that this time he's bad for his previous posts that in reality provide nothing on the table and only feels contributive on the surface
The first first category of his role being strong is fulfilled, he's probably immune to role crushes.
I guess that's good for me, so whatever he appears I'll be at least clear
There is no tunnel, I am just trying what I can
You are talking about Rej, right?
Well to be honest he doesn't answer any of my questions and reduced my entire reason suspect him to I want the white whistle

And he has been uncooperative with me even for the most simple questions

The Fallen Idol -

@Ratchet has super-killed @Rej [JigglyPuff]

hows your free white whistle @Noctis this is the bs play i ever seen from you!! all day phases wasted on rej bad, and even nana making same robot sounds as you :rosismile:

Status
Not open for further replies.