Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All big meme fans told us roger is afraid of fighting big mom, which he avoid her.

Now this chapter make big mom a salty sore loser.
last chapter big mom claim that she crushed rookie pirates.
When the rookie pirates like law and Kidd beat her, big mom started to blame Roger for her problem.
How big mom even survive in one piece and real world ?
Every man have deal it with annoying pests daily and didn’t blame someone.

Doffy is originally intended to be in wano instead
Dude. As someone with a master's degree in creative writing who has studied writing process, the difference between 'early draft' and 'fan fiction' is a thin line. It didn't happen, that's all. There's no 'was supposed to be'.

Characters are informed and written about to fit the story that's appropriate for them, not vice versa.

Big Mom was to be an implacable weapon in WCI, and so she was.

Vulnerable in Wano, and so she is.

If Dofla had escaped to return to Wano, I promise you nothing more than Perospero is what we would get.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All big meme fans told us roger is afraid of fighting big mom, which he avoid her.
That was retconned by Oda during Oden's flashback in the anime ( Oden's flashback was consulted with Oda about the changes he wants and etc ).

In any case, Roger was man enough not to invade a country full of fucking kids and fodders and not murder them. Ain't no way Big Mom from that time pushed Roger beyond Mid diff.

I cant believe we wasted an entire Decade on Big Mom, a whole decade was spent building her up to go against Luffy but all Luffy gets as his victory moment is escaping her territory, that sucks.

Law has neither Ryo or Conquerer's haki, but at least he has his internal attacks to deal damage to big Mom.
But how on earth does Kid hurt her he has neither Ryo nor advanced conquerer's haki but he can somehow break big moms bones while Luffy cant even scratch her with Gear fourh, that makes aboslutely no sense. Oda has given us no explanation whatsoever on how Kid could physically hurt Big Mom, this is a complete cop out.

I was giving this defeat a pass for Big Mom because the spoilers said all the bombs and the fire monster fall and explode with her which is completely false.
One Bomb explodes, the one she grabs and that takes out the fire monster, when big mom falls and hits wano there is only rubble falling with her, so how the hell did she explode on impact.
The Rest of the bombs are still there with Yamato in their frozen state when she is talking to Momo.

What was the point in tying Big Mom's history into Elbaf if she wasnt going to be involved in that arc and leaving her flashback on a kind of cliffhanger regarding Carmel and the orphans.

But the biggest annoyance is how garbage luffy looks now in comparison since Kaido and Big Mom are supposed to be equals.
Kid and law beat Big Mom with nothing but their devil fruit awakenings.
Meanwhile Luffy requires Advanced Conquerer's haki and Ryo just to be able to hurt Kaido, who has fought against all 9 red scabbards and 4 other Supernova and still beat Luffy a second time.
After that he fight Yamato and even Momo gets to deal some damage, so after fighting FIFTEEN other characters he's still getting the better of Luffy while he's freaking DRUNK.

Unless Big Mom gets up next chapter (Which i doubt since we got the victory box), see's Zunisha and all the WG ships and decides its time to abandon Kaido and leave with her crew then this is by far the biggest waste of a charcter we have ever had and i thought nothing could ever beat freaking Rebecca.

Kid has done nothing to deserve this accolade in the story.
She is done in wano for sure, u can even argue she's out of the story...
:kayneshrug:
I understand the frustration, but Kidd and Law can hurt BM because they have awakened hax abilities. The issue isn't in them hurting her.. It's in her being unable to show haki, why not use the barrier haki against Law's attacks..?!
The question is still there, Does Law's awakening bypass advCoA..?! We will never know.

Oda is trying to portray Kidd as an equal to Law and a future emperor but is failing to convince the audience; this is an evidence of bad writing because the whole purpose of being an author is the ability to portray a message to the receiver, something you are failing to do again and again and that's why I think Oda should sit with himself
I'm convinced but a bunch of mfs who skipped elementary school science class don't understand why kids hurting people

Overall not too disappointed about how Oda went with the BM fight, provided we see Luffy fight her next arc solo, possibly we see BM awakening and Luffy gets his too. If Oda has no more plans for BM, then this was utter shit. No ACoC from BM and it was basically all DF fight & no haki. Being almost as tough as Kaido, Kid should've finished her off with ACoC and not some bomb, which Yamato was tasked to deal with.

Looking forward to know more about Zoro and the shinigami

We don't know what Law was doing for a month lol. Most of it was offscreened. It's fair to assume he was training since they were about to fight a Yonko. Also his durability is no joke. In Dressrosa, he 1v2'd Fuji and Doffy, then got shot dozens of times, and then 2v1'd Trebol and Doffy while Luffy was fooling around with Bellamy downstairs. All of Dressrosa took place in one day.
No dude that guy knows better. Laws character is obviously someone who wouldn't take his own plan seriously and just sit around chilling and not obsessively preparing
Post automatically merged:

It’s a mistranslation, the attack is doing damage to her and you can see it in the panel when he shoots again
Yeah idk why people take big mom's trash talk seriously. Law drinks titty milk? It's obvious he's hurting her since she's literally pinned down and can't move and is coughing up blood

I'm convinced but a bunch of mfs who skipped elementary school science class don't understand why kids hurting people
I truly believe that Oda is trying to portray Kidd and Law above anyone else in the alliance and he refrained from giving them both AdCoC because he doesn’t wanna be repetitive with his PUs and especially Kidd is supposed to be portrayed to be above Law but Oda is failing to convince the reader and get this message through, and since Japanese readers don’t care about powerscaling they won’t ask him in an SBS so Zoro fans will still think that their fav is above both Kidd and Law(and maybe even Luffy)

There’s literally a post here explaining it, and unlike you I know when to admit I’m wrong
Oh so you have a post of the viz translation. Send a link. Because in every translation she makes it clear that she is more so annoyed with the attack more so than anything else. I no translation does she admit or state that its affective even when she went out of her way to state that laws abilities were lol.

Did you admit that you were wrong for having faith that kidds final blow would knocked her out or defeat her?

Did you apologize to every other fan in stating that kidd was as strong as luffy or remotely close?

Did you apologize for even stating that kidd is above sanji based on feats?

Did you apologize to those that told you that kidd was being hard carried by law??

Waiting on these apologies bub

Status
Not open for further replies.