Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Imagine if Law's hole that Meme fell into goes until the underground port where Smoothie, who finally gave up fighting the waterfall, arrived only for a nuke to fall on her and ends what is left of Meme pirates... :ihaha:
I can't believe people actually think ZKK is going to happen :suresure:

Even Kaido can't kill anyone, how is Zoro supposed to.
How is Zoro supposed to? Well, we are all about to see how. :myman:
Hopefully, the fanboys stop with their nonsense about having Zoro next to them
Which fanboys are crazy enough to place Zoro next to trash like Kidd?
Not even you are that crazy but I guess you wanted to get a reaction out of Zoro fans with another dumb take?
They’re leagues ahead of him, only behind Luffy.
I guess you still didnt learn that Law, Luffy and Kidd will not catch up to Zoro in 2 lifetimes? :crazwhat:

Such a good chapter! Love the tribute to Corazon by Law, and splitting the Mother thing in half was epic on his part. Though he carried the fight in my opinion, Kid really showed up well too. Hopefully, the fanboys stop with their nonsense about having Zoro next to them (they won’t). He’s not, they more than proved it. They’re leagues ahead of him, only behind Luffy. Luffy, Law, and Kid are slightly behind Yonko level at this point, and above the admirals. The three stars of the next generation have fully arrived.

I think it was also a good way for Big Mom to “lose.” She loses face, but hasn’t *lost* lost. She had a really good showing. It took everything they had to beat her and they still didn’t knock her out. She’s a damn tank and will still be a huge threat later, though by the time she next meets Luffy, Law, or Kid, they will have amassed the power to beat her on their own from the start. Her monologue about Roger was also really good.

The JoyBoy part was interesting. Whatever Zunesha’s crime was, it must have been serious to warrant him walking around like atlas, though instead of the world on his shoulders, it’s just Zou. He’s definitely going to set the island down in the hole created by Law.
So BM will be buried in Wano...i don't think Oda has the balls to kill her off like this.I think her kids will rescue her.

Holy shit Zunesha was a nakama of JoyBoy, Lore Piece incoming boys.
There is no "Lore Piece" incoming whatsoever.

Oda loves to create more and more mysteries without revealing any important information or solving some of those mysteries whatsoever.

We still know nothing about:

- Vegapunk
- Devil Fruit origin
- Joy Boy
- Void Century (where even a walking plot device like Toki didn't give us anything)
- Ancient Kingdom
- will of D
- location of Laugh Tale (not even a tiny hint)
- Imu

and I could go on forever.

All we ever get are more questions: Sun God Nika, Zunesha, mysterious devil fruit that got its name changed etc.

You're all just getting fooled by Oda and I don't know if he even has a good plan for most of those really important mysteries.

To me it seems like he just wants to drag out the reveal forever, since he knows the answers to those mysteries are "meh" at best.

Instead he thinks that merely bringing up those mysteries again (without revealing anything of substance) and bringing up five new questions in the process is the way to go - seems he's right if I look at most reactions here.

My man, i'm not arguing about the potential since i agree with u.
Put portrayal and feat wise, i think Oda failed in handling BM.. (in wano)
And by extent what the Yonko title represents.
:josad:
I understand that Oda wanted to make Kidd & Law Vs BM a fight that focuses on DFs and awakening, to shift the attention to DF again!
While Luffy vs Kaido confrontation focuses more on Haki mastery.
But i think he failed, BM is a yonko and she probably fought people stronger than Kidd before the latter was born!
She should be able to use some Adv Haki types like she breaths, and yet we saw nothing in this fight.
All this on top of the ridiculous treatment her character got since the beginning of this arc.
I don't think Shanks or BB will get this type of treatment.. And we are seeing Kaido living up to his title.

Status
Not open for further replies.