Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grim Reaper has either already done its job or only Zoro can see it.

Gonna leave this here :myman:

It's the "cursed" sword Enma's spirit. That's the only thing that makes sense.
The Mink Medicine making whoever takes it see illusions and being paralysed was never a thing. It also being Brook for some idiotic gag doesn't make sense either.

Either It's Enma or an actual spirit

An interesting tale 🤔

In one traditional tale, a man who is fed up with his life prepares to commit suicide. Before he could do so, however, he is visited by a Shinigami, who tells him that his time has not yet come. The Shinigami also explains that each life is measured on a candle, and once the flame burns out, the person dies. This shows that the Shinigami have no control over who lives and dies. To stop the man from committing suicide, the Shinigami tells him an easy way to make money.

The man is told that he could pretend to be a doctor who could cure any form of disease. By speaking some magic words, a Shinigami can be forced back into the Underworld, thus lengthening a person’s life. The man is also informed that this would only work if the Shinigami is sitting at the foot of the bed. If the Shinigami is sitting at the head of the bed, however, it means that the sick person must die. Using this new found knowledge, the man grew very rich.
Zoro is most likely on the brink, I won't deny that cause everything that has happened. So this is most likely a Shinigami for the "King of Hell". He will 100% force this entity away by either making a deal with it or with his Conquerors spirit 🤔. As the chapter has also shown us, the Shinigami is in front of Zoro and not by his head, if it was it would confirm that he is in fact dying.
And just as the folklore states you can make deals with the Shingami and what does Zoro want? He wants Kaido's head. The unkillable Kaido as a price for the Shinigami in exchange for Zoro's life makes 100% sense. Plus he's already gotten the power to actually kill Kaido..."the power to slay a dragon with a single swing". His last swing missed on the Rooftop plus I doubt he would have killed Kaido with it but with AdCoC on 3 swords? Yeah he is killing Kaido

ZKK HYPE BABY!

Great that she is defeated, Hope she is dead, i know Oda dont make protagonists kill other characters, but Kid and Law arent the perfect goog guy like Luffy, and cant see other way to take BM out of the story.

Back in WCI they were thinking she would die from the falling of the castle, so i think she could very well be dead, but never knows, Hope Oda dont go a way that the explosion send her to the he sea outside Wano where she meet with her crew again.

Pehapa if the Homies vanish is a sign that she is really desd.

Like the infos, that Wano indeed have a connection with the One Piece and expecially the Zunesha one, seems like he was the one with a DF the gorosei were talking about

Three plota solves this chapter(BM, Kazembo and Raizo)think next will be Hiyori and Orochi

So cover stories recently have been kinda interesting, Caribou's and Jinbe's led them back into the story, aka from FI to WCI/Wano. Strawhat Fleet got theirs and will probably show back up soon (next arc?). Currently we have gotten fallout from Bege and now Germa, potentially leading them back to some future storyline soon too.

This is why I'm thinking BM is actually the next cover story lol. That's it, we may not see her again until the next arc and another cover story. This could also suggest Elbaf isn't directly next if that what it leads to. It could be that Vegapunk is considering Germa now (which may tie in Caesar). Idk, excited to find out what's next

Last edited:
Such a good chapter! Love the tribute to Corazon by Law, and splitting the Mother thing in half was epic on his part. Though he carried the fight in my opinion, Kid really showed up well too. Hopefully, the fanboys stop with their nonsense about having Zoro next to them (they won’t). He’s not, they more than proved it. They’re leagues ahead of him, only behind Luffy. Luffy, Law, and Kid are slightly behind Yonko level at this point, and above the admirals. The three stars of the next generation have fully arrived.

I think it was also a good way for Big Mom to “lose.” She loses face, but hasn’t *lost* lost. She had a really good showing. It took everything they had to beat her and they still didn’t knock her out. She’s a damn tank and will still be a huge threat later, though by the time she next meets Luffy, Law, or Kid, they will have amassed the power to beat her on their own from the start. Her monologue about Roger was also really good.

The JoyBoy part was interesting. Whatever Zunesha’s crime was, it must have been serious to warrant him walking around like atlas, though instead of the world on his shoulders, it’s just Zou. He’s definitely going to set the island down in the hole created by Law.

@Psychiatrist what is your IQ level for voting this chapter 5 stars?
Post automatically merged:

Jesus christ
I am really enjoying wano. I have enjoyed one piece since my childhood. I am a Luffy fan and also like Law. After a long time, he has finally reached to yonko level. Law and kid took down a yonko, first of kind in one piece. Soon luffy will too defeat kaido. So yeah, i am cherishing it every week.

Great that she is defeated, Hope she is dead, i know Oda dont make protagonists kill other characters, but Kid and Law arent the perfect goog guy like Luffy, and cant see other way to take BM out of the story.

Back in WCI they were thinking she would die from the falling of the castle, so i think she could very well be dead, but never knows, Hope Oda dont go a way that the explosion send her to the he sea outside Wano where she meet with her crew again.

Like the infos, that Wano indeed have a connection with the One Piece and expecially the Zunesha one, seems like he was the one with a DF the gorosei were talking about

Three plota solves this chapter(BM, Kazembo and Raizo)think next will be Hiyori and Orochi
I think BM will turn to Olin forever.

Big Mom isn't dead, and she will certaintely return later in the arc or during Elbaf arc.
In fact she will most likely never die and still be alive and well during One Piece epilogue like all of One Piece's other major antagonists.

Status
Not open for further replies.