Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah now it seems that the journal does contain someone one piece related stuff, sorry but that’s a huge red flag imo

i was 100% in now I’m at 70%, just because Oda could try to work around that

It's not surprising yamato know about zou as an island. Logbook really supposed to give information about journey. What island after that island, what happend in the island or on the sea. It does not change much for yamato for nakama

But I want to point out that it seems yamato and momo is sharing some information to each other. Yamato gave oden logbook, momo telling about zunisha. As if they would do the next teamwork mission later, this arc, maybe

Carrot was eliminated because she is weaker than Usopp, and this rule can't be broken.

Now, with chapter 1040, Law is eliminated because he is stronger than Zoro, another rule that can't be broken.

Luffy just cares about the One Piece
It's not surprising yamato know about zou as an island. Logbook really supposed to give information about journey. What island after that island, what happend in the island or on the sea. It does not change much for yamato for nakama

But I want to point out that it seems yamato and momo is sharing some information to each other. Yamato gave oden logbook, momo telling about zunisha. As if they would do the next teamwork mission later, this arc, maybe
I doubt the bottom.

Also Rmemeber Momonosuke spent days on Zou as Kinemon and the others left with many questions for Zunisha

Luffy just cares about the One Piece

I doubt the bottom.

Also Rmemeber Momonosuke spent days on Zou as Kinemon and the others left with many questions for Zunisha
Luffy also care about the journey to find it too

I kinda 50:50 on that too. But the way oda put it out as if it looks like that. I mean the timing of the event. Plus we still need to see yamato's respon and reaction. What's next.

He means the fact that the journal includes VC stuff. It's a bit debatable whether Momo found out about Zunesha being Joyboy's friend from their chat ages ago, or from the journal he just read.

But even if Momo did just find it out from his talk, we already know that the journal has info on the D clan. It's been known since her introduction that it had super important info in it that shouldn't get into Kaido's hands.
All info that would make no sense for a straw hat to know before Raftel.
Yep. They're really two peas in a pod. Working side by side. When I first came up with the idea of the two of them sailing around the world opening up the borders, it was in part guided by the knowledge they would both have from Oden's journal.

It's a dynamic Oda's setting up now that will continue after the arc ends.

This Zunesha info is what Momo got from his conversation with him. He was the one informing Yamato and not the other way around.

A big thing people are forgetting is that Oden is aware of how dangerous the info he got from Laugh Tale is yet he voluntarily left the journal for his family. He didn't even tell his scabbards anything important from his adventure out of protection for them. Why would he leave information blatantly about what the one piece is and void century stuff to make his family a target?
Yamato is most likely going to leave him again. Momo still has to pull away Onigashima and Yamato knows she isn't of help being with him. She's ditched him twice to help the alliance so it's not a shock that she'll do it again.

This Zunesha info is what Momo got from his conversation with him. He was the one informing Yamato and not the other way around.

A big thing people are forgetting is that Oden is aware of how dangerous the info he got from Laugh Tale is yet he voluntarily left the journal for his family. He didn't even tell his scabbards anything important from his adventure out of protection for them. Why would he leave information blatantly about what the one piece is and void century stuff to make his family a target?

Yamato is most likely going to leave him again. Momo still has to pull away Onigashima and Yamato knows she isn't of help being with him. She's ditched him twice to help the alliance so it's not a shock that she'll do it again.
I surely have to explain this again to support your argument: Oden is a Poneglyph writer & reader. It’s highly impossible for him to write very important information such as One Piece, Laugh Tale, Void Century, etc in scrap pieces of papers which can be destroyed easily; and also the fact that Yamato, Momo and Shinobu know what the journal says, it’s highly possible that it’s written not in Poneglyph language.

Poor Robin that her dream got stolen by Yamato Momo and Shinobu. I believe Oda wouldn’t go that way

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all just remember - Robin didn’t mention to Luffy how she spent two years with the brother he thought was long dead, but Yamato is going to spoil the core mysteries of the series the second she steps foot on the Thousand Sunny. This is a theory that makes perfect sense the less you think about it, and if you don’t think at all, well! You’ve got plenty of company to keep in this thread! :cheers:

Y’all just remember - Robin didn’t mention to Luffy how she spent two years with the brother he thought was long dead, but Yamato is going to spoil the core mysteries of the series the second she steps foot on the Thousand Sunny. This is a theory that makes perfect sense the less you think about it, and if you don’t think at all, well! You’ve got plenty of company to keep in this thread! :cheers:
I'd also add Robin also knows about Joyboy and there promise to the Mermaid Princess, the location of Pluton and that Shirahoshi is massively important.

Shit even the strawhats know Zunisha been walking pretty much since the void century not hard to put two and two together

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'd also add Robin also knows about Joyboy and there promise to the Mermaid Princess, the location of Pluton and that Shirahoshi is massively important.

Shit even the strawhats know Zunisha been walking pretty much since the void century not hard to put two and two together
Well, yeah, I didn’t even think it was worth mentioning that we’ve had a crew mate who “knows too much” since Alabasta, but I guess these are all microcosms of the same arguments we’ve been dispelling since Yamato’s introduction, so round and round we go…

If any, Robin is just as much as a spoiler Yamato is if not more... I doubt that Oden will betray Roger by writing spoilers...

Besides, Oda will make sure that anything Yamato knows won't "spoil" Luffy because the plot demands it to...
Robin is not a spoiler because she doesn’t know the story of the JoyBoy. As far as we know all she knows is what we know about the promise. Which is why I don’t want Yamato to know anything either

Robin is not a spoiler because she doesn’t know the story of the JoyBoy. As far as we know all she knows is what we know about the promise. Which is why I don’t want Yamato to know anything either
Same reason why Robin don't know Joy Boy's story... Yamato only knows limited info, if any...

This is simply because of the plot... Oda won't put spoilers...

Don't worry too much over it... I still believe that Oda isn't that dumb despite his recent health issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.