Powers & Abilities Can aCoC counter KROOM?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Likely not.

If the blade could just be swatted away there'd be no point to him covering it with his room. It becomes intangible.

The only way to hit it away would be to hit Law's sword handle away since it's not covered with his room. Whatever he chooses to apply the room to will be intangible, just like his room is intangible and passes through anything and everything at all times.

Law’s sword coated with Kroom is not like his Amputate technique where it could be blocked. When he pierces someone with his intangible sword, it has the same effect when he deploys his Room since they both go through anything.

When he coats his sword with Kroom, his sword gains the properties of his Room, meaning it passes through anything, haki included. So if you think aCoC can block Law’s sword when it’s coated in Kroom, then you’re saying that it could stop Law from deploying his Room, and nothing in the story supports this claim.
Haki can counter DF. Using Awakening doesn't stop that from happening.

Kroom it just Law using room on a much smaller scale. Instead of him surrounding himself and a large area with yhat power he's now just surrounding his weapon with that power. He is still using the same power to pierce people and it's that power that haki can counter.

If Oda wanted to show us that haki can't counter Kroom he would have did that against Big Mom instead of having Law attack Big Mom with that power whenever she's distracted or caught off guard.

Haki can counter DF. Using Awakening doesn't stop that from happening.

Kroom it just Law using room on a much smaller scale. Instead of him surrounding himself and a large area with yhat power he's now just surrounding his weapon with that power. He is still using the same power to pierce people and it's that power that haki can counter.

If Oda wanted to show us that haki can't counter Kroom he would have did that against Big Mom instead of having Law attack Big Mom with that power whenever she's distracted or caught off guard.
Your argument isn’t making much sense.

When Law stabs someone with his intangible sword, it has the same effect as when his Room goes through anything. Law’s sword in Kroom is literally the exact same, the incision goes through anything just like his Room does. Meaning Haki can’t stop it. If you believe haki could stop it, you’re saying that Haki could also stop Law’s Room.

This isn’t like Law’s regular abilities like Amputate where haki could stop it, Law’s intangible sword works completely different.

Your argument isn’t making much sense.

When Law stabs someone with his intangible sword, it has the same effect as when his Room goes through anything. Law’s sword in Kroom is literally the exact same, the incision goes through anything just like his Room does. Meaning Haki can’t stop it. If you believe haki could stop it, you’re saying that Haki could also stop Law’s Room.

This isn’t like Law’s regular abilities like Amputate where haki could stop it, Law’s intangible sword works completely different.
You still don't understand how Kroom or how Law's power works.

Room is just the size of the area that Law's power is limited to. It's the power Law uses inside room that allows him to manipulate people/objects.

Kroom is no different. It's like he's compact his power and can use it more freely.

As we can see in the scene, instead of Law creating a large room. He creates a small room with Kroom that he surrounds his weapon.
The power to manipulate anything in Kroom is the same as Room. The power to pierce Big Mom come from Law manipulating his sword inside Kroom.

I'm not saying haki stops Kroom. I'm saying it stop the power he's using inside Kroom to pierce people.

You still don't understand how Kroom or how Law's power works.

Room is just the size of the area that Law's power is limited to. It's the power Law uses inside room that allows him to manipulate people/objects.

Kroom is no different. It's like he's compact his power and can use it more freely.

As we can see in the scene, instead of Law creating a large room. He creates a small room with Kroom that he surrounds his weapon.
The power to manipulate anything in Kroom is the same as Room. The power to pierce Big Mom come from Law manipulating his sword inside Kroom.

I'm not saying haki stops Kroom. I'm saying it stop the power he's using inside Kroom to pierce people.
Law literally coats his sword with Kroom for the sole reason to bypass insane defense and haki so he can operate from within. Would be pretty pointless if it could be blocked because Law sacrifices his mobility for this ability. Also it doesn’t make sense if it could be blocked given the reasons I stated before.

Also, the reason why he was able to pierce BM was because his sword became intangible due to the process of coating his sword via anesthesia. I don’t understand what you mean by the power Law uses inside Kroom to pierce people.

This is getting pointless let’s just agree to disagree

Law literally coats his sword with Kroom for the sole reason to bypass insane defense and haki so he can operate from within. Would be pretty pointless if it could be blocked because Law sacrifices his mobility for this ability. Also it doesn’t make sense if it could be blocked given the reasons I stated before.

Also, the reason why he was able to pierce BM was because his sword became intangible due to the process of coating his sword via anesthesia. I don’t understand what you mean by the power Law uses inside Kroom to pierce people.

This is getting pointless let’s just agree to disagree
You are still not understanding it.

Law cannot manipulate things outside of the space that he calls Room or Kroom. That's the reason he coated his sword Kroom before he attacked Big Mom. Kid doesn't have to create a space or room for him to manipulate metal with his power.

Law's awakening gives him the opportunity to pierce Big Mom while before he didn't have that opportunity. His awakening doesn't stop haki power from countering DF power.

Big Mom and Kaido haki are so large and powerful that Law could n't manipulate their body without them needing to actively use their haki to counter his manipulate powers.

Now with awakening he now has the opportunity he can at least pierce Big Mom body if he catches her off guard and she's not using haki to counter his power. That's the entire reason every single time we saw him pierce Big Mom's body she was distracting and he caught her off guard. If Oda wanted to show us that his awakening completely counters haki he would have showed us.