General & Others Why do some people cope about anime not being canon even if its adapting the manga?

Is the anime canon?

• Total voters
Why do some certain people cope hard about stuff that the anime clearly adapts in much more detail than in the manga?

For example when King fought against Sanji we saw how superior King was, he one handed Sanji. People coped

Now the anime adapted the one shotting scene against Apoo showing that zoro didn't sneak attack apoo, people coped.

I can already see it coming when the anime adapts the hakai scene where zoro probably holds it back much longer, people will overdose on cope and always will say that anime is not canon so they can continue snorting copium for their headcanons.

Oda is always exchanging words with the animation team and therefore gives his blessing into whats being changed from the manga and what not.

People should stop coping hard, just because the anime made their fav look bad. Right sanji bois? :josad::vistalaugh:

Because its trash and filler
Sanji with added shots from anime fillers couldnt knock out P1 but could one shot drake in base lmfao
Its really trash, batman dude was keeping up with zoro and luffy and some of the gifters were faster than both
It shouldnt be take serious 90% times
A detail like todays epiaode how ever is okay to be taken serious.

Because its trash and filler
Sanji with added shots from anime fillers couldnt knock out P1 but could one shot drake in base lmfao
Its really trash, batman dude was keeping up with zoro and luffy and some of the gifters were faster than both
It shouldnt be take serious 90% times
A detail like todays epiaode how ever is okay to be taken serious.
I agree some filler scenes are bullshit, but not everything like come on.

Thats what i said. Soba kick is entirely filler move this shit doesnt exsit in the manga im never taking this serious
But todays added details were good. I like them and it doesnt change anything from story and makes it better.
But the anime still adapts the manga nontheless. Even if they add some filler. Sometimes as you said they are overdoing it. Take Batman and zoro and luffy for example. But the soba kick was a nice addition in P1 fight and the filler against king was more of a complementary thing since the fight was a bit too short in the manga.

Ah yes.

Urban Dictionary.

My favorite scholarly source.
Still explains what canon, non canon and headcanon is. You were claiming that I wouldn't understand what canon is, so I proved you wrong. The anime is adapting the manga and therefore is staying true to the original story. You can argue about some filler, but anime isn't 100% filler if you watch it.

Still explains what canon, non canon and headcanon is. You were claiming that I wouldn't understand what canon is, so I proved you wrong. The anime is adapting the manga and therefore is staying true to the original story. You can argue about some filler, but anime isn't 100% filler if you watch it.
Canon = officially apart of the author’s story.

Anime scenes not in the manga = not officially apart of the author’s story.

Therefore, anime scenes not in the manga = not canon.

This isn’t complicated dude.

Canon = officially apart of the author’s story.

Anime scenes not in the manga = not officially apart of the author’s story.

Therefore, anime scenes not in the manga = not canon.

This isn’t complicated dude.
I said the anime is adapting the manga otherwise it would have a completely different story. Adapting the manga = canon since its true to the original story. And you can argue about stuff that didn't happen in the manga. The original creator himself is in communication with the anime team if a change is made. So even then it would be considered as canon.