Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
OK THIS WAS FUN ENOUGH GUYS, WE REALLY NEED TO TALK HERE

First of all, you guys mut be blind to not noticing i didn't appeared in the last 2 cycles write ups, and you probably missed this

Mosquito activated [Fossil]

I never lied about my role, i am indeed an indie, i just lied a little bit about my abilities and about how i could unlock my new role, being top poster was never a requirement, just a condition to speed up the process , once i activate this ability it takes a certain amount of time for the new role to be extracted and being top poster speeds up this process by a lot , an interesting thing is that once i activate this ability i loose the mosquito role, so activating it before being top poster would be a suicide cuz i would be without protection for a couple of cycles , but i was lucky to roll these protection airtfacts when i joined layer 5, i shielded myself and started the ability, idk what is going on with mango but i could have never attacked him last night cuz i literally have no abilities, i've only been using airtfacts from D3 to now to stay alive, the new role will be extracted EoD , and also unluckily for me i know that this role is gonna be a town role

Status
Not open for further replies.