Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Well im just saying the overlap part doesnt make sense to me. It just annoying to focus on mechanics on things that didnt happen when I know for a fact i didnt visit you or ripped. Like it feels my body is being controlled and its annoying.

I already agreed to being investigated, role copped whatever. Hell, ill even send you a QT chat and give you my full role as well as all the artifacts that I have.
Well your name didn't show up on my door, but it's quite apparent someone did shoot me, someone that did not show up. Because it's not worst, IF Kiwi's vision is real

like I said there's a possibility she might've omitted some info that could've lead to an entierly different discusion atm.

But for now I'll just have to take it at face value and solve the problem at hand.

The thing that I don't like about this situation is the fact that you used the star thread which can be interpreted as you stalling for time.
I'm not saying you are, but it can be seen as this.

Well your name didn't show up on my door, but it's quite apparent someone did shoot me, someone that did not show up. Because it's not worst, IF Kiwi's vision is real

like I said there's a possibility she might've omitted some info that could've lead to an entierly different discusion atm.

But for now I'll just have to take it at face value and solve the problem at hand.

The thing that I don't like about this situation is the fact that you used the star thread which can be interpreted as you stalling for time.
I'm not saying you are, but it can be seen as this.
my mason partner is being absolutely useless but i said i would activate star thread right after finding out darklin and decim targeted me :few:

like yeah its unfortunate but me and kiwi were talking about it at the time when we were trying to theorize why only three names showed up

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
my mason partner is being absolutely useless but i said i would activate star thread right after finding out darklin and decim targeted me :few:

like yeah its unfortunate but me and kiwi were talking about it at the time when we were trying to theorize why only three names showed up
but isn't Decim suspected to be town?

Anyway, this is a sticky situation, I don't know how much benefit of doubt I can give.

It's pretty clear there's an overlap.

But ok, let's humor the fact that you're town here, would it make sense for Kiwi to be the one who shot me?

From where we stand, it's either you or her. Unless her results also got messed with somehow. Which, for tinfoil's sake, I don't assume rn.
Another thought / theory i had is if mafia can use someone else's body for a faction kill.

Like i watched nick and i only got xlaw and zem as the result. They both confirmed they visited nick and no one else came forth they visited nick.

but isn't Decim suspected to be town?

Anyway, this is a sticky situation, I don't know how much benefit of doubt I can give.

It's pretty clear there's an overlap.

But ok, let's humor the fact that you're town here, would it make sense for Kiwi to be the one who shot me?
Going with what flower said, yes since I'm town. But that would be a big slip up if it were to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.