Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it's not the artifact that killed him then.

I have no idea lol. We'd have to hound Nova for it.

Nah Kvo, the deal with the artifact is that it superkills no matter who bought it. But if you're a white whistle you bypass super protection and janitor the role. At least that's how I understand it.

[Active - Blaze Reap] [3] - Previously used by Lyza the Annihilator, a [White Whislte]. Blaze reap is a huge pickaxe containing everlasting gunpowder and serving as an impact explosive type weapon. Its can use it to super-kill a target a target of their choice. When wielded by a [White Whislte], they will unlock its full potential, allowing them to bypass super-protection in exchange of janitoring the role of their target. [1-shot]

So it superkills, but when you're a white whistle it superkills and bypasses super protect and also janitors the role. The main function is that it superkills.
it still sounds like its someone whos not a white whistle that killed ultra tho unless they can choose not to do it?

@Flowa if I was you I would be more concerned about those who haven't been forth coming with their results than me who have been completely open with the abilities I was given, and not hiding them like the others.
Iโ€˜m not concerned about your alignment at all, just fear that you might have been messed with if the one who gave you those abilities was scum.

But we should get his role reveal tomorrow anyway.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
it still sounds like its someone whos not a white whistle that killed ultra tho unless they can choose not to do it?
I assume from the wording that it's automatic. You're a white whistle, you bypass superprotect but the role is janitored. But idk lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Iโ€˜m not concerned about your alignment at all, just fear that you might have been messed with if the one who gave you those abilities was scum.

For it to be messed with.

You would have to believe, Me, UB, Sallucion & Kiwi all lied.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

That soon?

Aren't there roles from even farther back that hasn't been revealed yet?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is giving me a headache. And Real Madrid lost. And WE STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY FUCKING TOWNIE FLIPS IN THIS FUCKING PHASE. FUCKING JOBBERS. LET ME EXPERIENCE EUPHORIA.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Tis true, Im too much for this game. My power cannot be contained. @MangoSenpai received a fraction of it and could only bow before my might.

Bet.
I wish that you chose me as your champion instead of sire ultra

I am very very envious of him, and I cry my hearts out every night and every day

But I think to myself if I am the one who should be your herald afterall, I am just a small lamb lost in the vast fabric of reality that nobody can truly fathom the scale of.
Yet, I am graced and blessed by the presence of someone so great and grandiose that has deigned to show me a path

A path of divine taste and noodles out of this world

It is of course none other than Teuchi-sama

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I have been watching Body language experts and speech experts.

I think I finally know what my super power is in mafia..... it's being a mom.

Apparently it's something parents become really good with, telling when people are lying to them or their sentences are off and not natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.