Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
ok mow read this closely

[Active - Blaze Reap] [3] - Previously used by Lyza the Annihilator, a [White Whislte]. Blaze reap is a huge pickaxe containing everlasting gunpowder and serving as an impact explosive type weapon. Its can use it to super-kill a target a target of their choice. When wielded by a [White Whislte], they will unlock its full potential, allowing them to bypass super-protection in exchange of janitoring the role of their target. [1-shot]
oh-

uhh

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
ok mow read this closely

[Active - Blaze Reap] [3] - Previously used by Lyza the Annihilator, a [White Whislte]. Blaze reap is a huge pickaxe containing everlasting gunpowder and serving as an impact explosive type weapon. Its can use it to super-kill a target a target of their choice. When wielded by a [White Whislte], they will unlock its full potential, allowing them to bypass super-protection in exchange of janitoring the role of their target. [1-shot]
I have. I don't get what you mean lol?

Child I am losing faith in you. You are starting to smell funny.

My grandmother always told me (changing the word to make it more mafia friendly) If you hang with scum, you become scum.
I know he is scum but I donโ€™t know his role he is stuck in layer 6 which limits regular dudes abilities but for him idk, I am using abilities on him block,redirectes...etc but I donโ€™t know if they are working which makes me indecisive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.