Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Lie to me

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I can't believe how active everyone still is, it's incredibly wonderful seeing all this activity in the thread even though so many players have died already, keep it up!! teehee

Anyways, let's get to the spicy part of today's news, ya'll better grab yourself some popcorn right quick *giggles*

Well, it's been a hot minute since I've shared rumors! How about I drop a bit of information that might make you question the latest write ups in the thread!? I bet you've seen these mischievous 'Illuminati' acting all high and mighty, causing chaos and spreading fake news! pfft Latest rumors have it that it's just a bunch of imposters using their reputation to their own benefit, it is scandalous! *gasp*

And it's a smart way to hide ones identity, isn't it?​

Now, while we're busy scum-hunting, we can take some time to have fun and create a poem! Today's Word of the Day shall be Liar, impress me with your poetic skills and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

You liar

You got me in the fire

Against my desire

You liar

Now my situation is dire

We'll see what will trasnpire

You liar

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
dude, I know, you are a dungeon princess, I trust other dungeon princesses. but I only crossed names when other people vouched for them not self-proclaims. this is the way

@Blue look at the list now, I would remove Cal but you know.
Hayumi
RippedCal
Michelle
Ariess
I would put Juliet back.

Ariess subbed in for an inactive role right?

Status
Not open for further replies.