Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I’m Sung Gin Woo. But I’ve been playing pro town all game. Which is why it’s been ticking me off that I’ve been getting suspected all game by people. I haven’t even resurrected any zombies (partially bc I can’t but also I didn’t want to tie anyone to a sinking ship).

Yeah I’m bad lol, but I’ve been trying to wait and see if I can change my wincon all game. I haven’t performed a single anti town action. Unless you count stealing a few shadows. I was literally planning to come out next phase.
@Ratchet this is the role messing with your chat.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Dude I’m Sung Gin Woo. But I’ve been playing pro town all game. Which is why it’s been ticking me off that I’ve been getting suspected all game by people. I haven’t even resurrected any zombies (partially bc I can’t but also I didn’t want to tie anyone to a sinking ship).

Yeah I’m bad lol, but I’ve been trying to wait and see if I can change my wincon all game. I haven’t performed a single anti town action. Unless you count stealing a few shadows. I was literally planning to come out next phase.
:seriously:

I think I’m whatever Flower was in the Digimon game kinda. I’m anti town lol. But I really have been waiting around to see if I could change my wincon. I just don’t know how to do that this game. I wanted a second chance at what I tried in the Digimon game as cult leader.
You're literally Nekron 2.0 and not doing any Zombie'ing? Damn shame, Prof, damn shame...

I think I’m whatever Flower was in the Digimon game kinda. I’m anti town lol. But I really have been waiting around to see if I could change my wincon. I just don’t know how to do that this game. I wanted a second chance at what I tried in the Digimon game as cult leader.
Man, couldve just contacted me and told me :(. I tried to make you into my bestie but failed. Flower too.

Y'all suck at RPS something fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.