Status
Not open for further replies.
--- [Fossil] - Mosquitos have been around forever. It is rumored that DNA from previous Weebs warriors is present in the guts of Mosquitos. In order to successfully extract one sequence, scientists need at least 3 Mosquitos. If extracted it, a full role from a previous game could be recreated.

he activated fossil didnt he?? He got a new role

--- [Fossil] - Mosquitos have been around forever. It is rumored that DNA from previous Weebs warriors is present in the guts of Mosquitos. In order to successfully extract one sequence, scientists need at least 3 Mosquitos. If extracted it, a full role from a previous game could be recreated.

he activated fossil didnt he?? He got a new role
But he's dead no?
Can anyone try targetting him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The Doctor, and the Emperor's Judgement -

@Fujishiro attempted to super-kill @Dr_Professor83, but failed.

Gudetama activated [Chalaza] on [???]

Caligula activated [Pollice Verso]

Nino Nakano super-killed @Worst [Mosquito]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oden speaking,

I'm using my write-up ability to let y'all know that deaths and other long-lasting effects happening from the double actions are not real.
Reborn whom I have ''killed'' is alive in the real dimension. his role was real. any action that has long-lasting effects on your respectful targets isn't real, it was a dream.
the secondary lynch is real. investigations are real. flipped roles are real
make an Oden dish

Status
Not open for further replies.