Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc you are right if you put it this way.

Tho jet is either piloted by someone and at the beginning, it was built by human engineers.
Every single cryptocurrency is physically impossible to hack. I can literally right one page of JavaScript code in a few minutes that can encrypt something so well that not even I’ll be able to breach it.

Again, I think you’re dramatically over-estimating how easy it would be to take down technology like drones if they were seriously built for sieges.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
'Piece of chess' lmao
Humans are so easily manipulable
There is no war without manipulation
Well as harsh as it may sound. Yes. Basically.

Shit like Generals/higher ranked officers are nothing more than people who are better at manipulating other people who are less capable more muscle/usage driven.

Regular foot soldier is just a piece of chess. Bigger number of foot soldiers are pieces of chess usually led by General who uses manipulation to achieve goals.

Every single cryptocurrency is physically impossible to hack. I can literally right one page of JavaScript code in a few minutes that can encrypt something so well that not even I’ll be able to breach it.

Again, I think you’re dramatically over-estimating how easy it would be to take down technology like drones if they were seriously built for sieges.
Well, not even our European governments and universities are.in hackable.
No on there has the skills it seems.

Not arguing against but more asking a general question. Im asking because you are a coder and understand this shit far better than I do

What about the power grids for example I believe it was The East Coast (I want to say Virginia) that got easily hacked? Why was that?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Everything can be hacked. Everything. Everything that was created by humans can be accessed somehow. There is no perfect tech Kinyagi.

Although like I said we will agree to disagree. It's pointless to continue at least on military tech topic. Go stalk redon or something.

Well as harsh as it may sound. Yes. Basically.

Shit like Generals/higher ranked officers are nothing more than people who are better at manipulating other people who are less capable more muscle/usage driven.

Regular foot soldier is just a piece of chess. Bigger number of foot soldiers are pieces of chess usually led by General who uses manipulation to achieve goals.
Tho put it straight: when you are a soldier in a war then YOU are to blame for this war.

Human is behind everything.

Both you and I have solid arguments for or against the human or tech debate. But at the beginning, it starts with humans.

Human makes tech, they turn it on, set up shit.

Human is the most valuable piece of chess in the war.
At the beginning you are right but right now Technology started becoming more important than the humans.
Both of them are really important but technology started taking over the scene now.
Both of them needed to win the war but if you have enough technology you dont need that much manpower too.
Thats why some countries are feared even with they have little manpower.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At the beginning you are right but right now Technology started becoming more important than the humans.
Both of them are really important but technology started taking over the scene now.
Both of them needed to win the war but if you have enough technology you dont need that much manpower too.
Yes I agree. But at the beginning it is always human behind I mean per creation.

The birth of technology is due to certain humans exceeding at something regular people will never.

This is because we don't matter anymore. That's how human beings work. Thanks to us entire Europe is not speaking Turkish or German today but it is irrelevant since the last time we mattered was back in pre magnats era.

We have nothing that would allows us to put up a good army.
Having an army is not all that ''matters'' about a person/country.

Tech isnt creating Tech, Humans are and are able to advance said tech.

Right now all tech is human operated we are decades behind advance AI, right now it's basic but all has to be human operated

Status
Not open for further replies.