What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It was the part when Luffy's G3 grabbed Katakuri and took him to the mirror world.
That was never meant to be used as an offensive move so I don't think that counts.

As for the rest, sending someone flying is usually not a high indicator of dealing lots of damage but if you are fighting an opponent and your attacks failing to overpower him or dealing good damage to him as well whilst attacks from your new mode clearly break through the opponent's defence, inflicting damage to him and yeeting him away, this is a good example indeed imo.
Yup, the logic makes sense but the attack we're using to make the comparison wasn't meant to hurt Katakuri in the first place. Katakuri needed to use much bigger-sized arms than G3 itself and COA to block or overpower him.

really funny how Zoro fans are selective when it comes to Luffy's statement , they say that Luffy will run out of stamina , because he says so , but they ignore him saying he will definitly kick Kaido out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".
Dont really get your point since him kicking kaido out of wano doesnt take away from the fact that he may still be assisted in that process lol. Infact if zoro his first mate assisted him in that task it would still be luffy kicking kaido out of wano since zoro is apart of luffys crew

Tbf, Luffy would still defeat Kaido and get his proper glory if ZKK were to happen.

Plus, Wano is one of the only arcs where Zoro has a much more prominent role than usual:

• He fought Kaido and BM on the rooftop, and it wasn't just a small clash
  • His lineage has been heavily hinted at, and we are in a country renowned for their samurai
  • Zoro even got the same power-up as Luffy in the same arc which has never happened before
If you can understand why law and kid can fight BM instead of Zoro and killer, you will know what I mean, not to mention that Luffy's defeat of Kaido is enough

Why do you want Zoro to kill the dying Kaido? It's not honorable, and it doesn't highlight Zoro's strength

Was curious why this thread only have 35 pages ish then I see this
- Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.

Finally, Hiyori vs Orochi.

- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.

Pudding out here be defending Sanji's honor. Mad respect gurl.
And she punches them without hurting her fist?

- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.

Once again, Loden of course have to ruin the surprise.
But other certain character might benefits from it though.

- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.

- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.

Could have done that from the start. Btw, don't think the Gorosei are talking about Luffy's fruit considering they were focused so much on Zunesha and Luffy's fruit is already "special" in the Jinbei vs WsW fight. But who knows?

- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
Okay great.

(And of course the fucking spoilers providers doesn't even include Sanji..........
)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ti-sanji-whenever-sanji-gets-mentioned.20255/
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"

Ayo, are we gonna see a flashback of young Kaido and thicc Big Mom?
And this scene is basically a recall of Luffy declaring him to be a PK. Oh the nostalgia.

- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
Yay, a new technique of Snakeman. Probably CoC infused too?

- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

So basically, black mamba + CoC coating + maybe a kick at the end?

Definitely worth checking this chapter out.

G

Gorosei Informer

You'll fucking love the overdone monarchy symbolism surrounding Will. It's so god damn great to hear his mama say he's got a crown waiting for him or he's the king of west philly every ten minutes.

this show has me hooked
Oh wait, its just sunk in what you said in your previous post hahaha, oh dear! Wow, that really does sound "great!" It's so wonderful of writers to constantly remind us of established character aspects and themes like that so constantly/frequently! "I'm gonna be king of the pirates, west philadelphia! In East Blue born and raised..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.