What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Uncle Phil trying to send Will to a boarding school because Will Smith's 1 fight (in self defense) might hurt Uncle Phil's election campaign is just what I wanted from him in Fresh Prince. A self absorbed and politically selfish figure is exactly what Fresh prince lacked and Bel Air excels in.

I don't think you understand ZKK then
Guess I don't cause I see Zoro having more connection to Orochi.

Zoro bonded with Yasuie, Hiyori and Toko in Act 1 and 2, all 3 have a close relationship to Orochi.
Orochi killed the last Shimotsuki which Zoro is likely a descendant, Hiyori wants to kill him and entrusted her sword to Zoro (swords take on their owners will), and Toko is theorized to be Orochi's daughter.

Luffy said he was gonna beat Jack too. I think this is deliberate bait to make us think Kaido won't die. I would be even more skeptical of Kaido dying if Monet and Vergo didn't seemingly die before too as well as Orochi although he's come back, died again a few times and will die again ofc.

I think the real reason Oda has barely killed off villains is because he wants to go for the most impactful and shocking death for a villain, especially given who it is, their role and importance and such but also because he barely killed off any villains yet either. Also he's just really attached to his characters and likes to reuse them ofc, give them new roles and importance in later arcs but still.

It's hard to say, even I'm getting skeptical of Kaido dying now although I was fully onboard for it happening but I don't see what Oda will do with him if he survives and is just defeated? He wanted to die before supposedly and has cheated death so many times now apparently, so "Death" might come for him like it "literally did" for Zoro, who has apparently dealt with this mysterious grim reaper offscreen with no explanation on how he did it and what it was either. I'm hoping that grim reaper will be explained this chapter but I doubt it but maybe there will be some parallel with Zoro and Kaido like that too somehow? Maybe Kaido might see "Death coming for him" too?

:zorothink:
Kaido be out of Wano is the most disrespectful thing Luffy can do to Kaido

imagine in the newspapers: Luffy kick out Kaido of Wano. Big Shame for Kaido. Kaido have too much pride to return in Wano this defeat

So if the fruit the Gorosei was talking about is luffy's, what fruit do you guys think it is? I mean he's made of rubber that is a fact
eraser eraser fruit, can erase things from existence but the user is also made of rubber because erasers are rubber. luffy either doesnt know or doesnt care about this ability and just uses the rubber part

Guess I don't cause I see Zoro having more connection to Orochi.

Zoro bonded with Yasuie, Hiyori and Toko in Act 1 and 2, all 3 have a close relationship to Orochi.
Orochi killed the last Shimotsuki which Zoro is likely a descendant, Hiyori wants to kill him and entrusted her sword to Zoro (swords take on their owners will), and Toko is theorized to be Orochi's daughter.
Boy you cappin.

It's clear the only reason why orochi got away with anything was because of kaido!!!!!! Kaido is whom needs to be dealt with which is why zoro got enma which was the blade that scared kaido while momo got the Ame No Habakiri known for slaying the great serpent orochi in asian folklore.

I feel like Tama might be the one with the Kurozumi connection. It would be a nicer end to the Wano clan conflict than anything having to do with Orochi since Tama and Momo are good friends
Yea I saw theories for both and like both.
Post automatically merged:

Boy you cappin.

It's clear the only reason why orochi got away with anything was because of kaido!!!!!! Kaido is whom needs to be dealt with which is why zoro got enma which was the blade that scared kaido while momo got the Ame No Habakiri known for slaying the great serpent orochi in asian folklore.
Luffy got that

Status
Not open for further replies.