What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances of Yamato joining really sky rocketing right now she might not be as much of a walking spoiler than we imagined

Great chance for Kid if he still has the energy to go on also good think for ZKK maybe Luffy will also have to deal with CP0 agents making him unable to finish off Kaido

So i guess nobody saved Zoro i assume he landed somewhere and didn't fall of yet :zorothink:
Let Luffy beat Kaido lmao. Zoro will be the one to fight CP0 if anything happen like in Kuma in Thriller Bark. I know zorofanboys love The
parallels :myman::cheers:

If you can understand why law and kid can fight BM instead of Zoro and killer, you will know what I mean, not to mention that Luffy's defeat of Kaido is enough

Why do you want Zoro to kill the dying Kaido? It's not honorable, and it doesn't highlight Zoro's strength
I don't really care about Zoro's strength being highlighted, I think we've gotten plenty of that this arc lol.

I really enjoy the lore that has been built up around Zoro, the Shimotsuki clan and Ryuma, fate, blades, etc. Zoro unknowingly aligning with a fate that has been entrusted to him from long ago while we simultaneously find out about his past/lineage and perhaps black blades as well would be dope.

I also think Zoro playing a more prominent role in getting rid of Kaido would reinforce his importance to Luffy and the crew in the same way that WCI enforced that for Sanji. Many people complain about Zoro being a "dispensable" member of the crew.

In general I think ZKK would tie up many different plots and narratives nicely.

You want Zoro to get Luffy leftovers?

Didnt think people take the lapdog joke seriously.
I don't think you understand ZKK then, you think everyone just wants Zoro to get a crazy feat when in reality it's not about that

I'm sure some people think about it that way, but the actually theory and build-up are not about that

Status
Not open for further replies.