What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, the spoilers are fairly interesting though it's only a small portion, and once again, for the past couple chapters, I'm still waiting to see if Oda does anything with Drake as the arc's not over yet.

On a more interesting note, I'm glad we seem to have seen the full extent of Law and Kid's powers as well as Hawkins and yet not Apoo's.
I think Drake will awaken once Kaido does his victory roar. Alongside the other flying roppo.

Lmao yeah, that would be hilarious if it happened, to be literally kicked out of Wano or just kicked out anyway ofc. Big Mom is already suffering extreme humiliation from WCI to now especially.

I remember someone saying, Luffy doesn't kill but he will destroy your dreams or make you suffer, kinda like Batman, who won't kill you but he will beat your ass so hard, breaking your bones and such too.

This might end up being Kaido depending on how things go down or will go down anyway inevitably lol:

Oda himself said he don't want Luffy kill his ennemies cause make them shame is worse than killing him. He cause Luffy will be in their heads forever SBS Volume 4 - Chapter 30

I think Drake will awaken once Kaido does his victory roar. Alongside the other flying roppo.
So you expect Kaido to beat Luffy? I'm not sure that would be best thing to do at this point considering the Arc's length--not that I'm complaining about it.

I WOULD like to see Drake get up again since it's odd that he's had such a tiny role / showed the least in comparison to the rest of the Worst Gen currently present in Wano, but just gotta wait and see on that.

At least other fans of other characters have been eating good. :kayneshrug:

So you expect Kaido to beat Luffy? I'm not sure that would be best thing to do at this point considering the Arc's length--not that I'm complaining about it.

I WOULD like to see Drake get up again since it's odd that he's had such a tiny role / showed the least in comparison to the rest of the Worst Gen currently present in Wano, but just gotta wait and see on that.

At least other fans of other characters have been eating good. :kayneshrug:
It's weird that Oda hasn't given him a storyline in Wano. I do believe he put him here for a reason though, and that he's not done for the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.