What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WG could have killed Luffy since his first bounty or at least since he invaded Enies Lobby Impel Down or Marineford.
They wanting Luffy dead now because his potential DF awakening is the shittiest writting ever.
They didn’t know his DF was important until now. We literally had a panel of them talking about the fact that the previous leaders hid the name

- Read my nick
I'm definitely not a Sanji or Zoro fan. Oda is planning this plot for the fruit since the Reverie Arc.
*The last appearance of the Gorosei was to talk about a certain fruit.*
Now they're back asking for catch Luffy instead of Robin.

The interval of time between these two chapter is a matter of minutes. What I am saying is: I hope you're right, and this is not about the fruit. But Oda has been constructing a scenery which brings this possibility.
The fruit was related to Zunesha. It's obvious juxtaposition. Nothing changed regarding Luffy's fruit, so it wasn't it.

They aren't saying catch Luffy. They have two goals: capture Nico Robin. Eliminate Luffy. It's the same thing as Apoo said. "Wipe out the losers."

WG could have killed Luffy since his first bounty or at least since he invaded Enies Lobby Impel Down or Marineford.
They wanting Luffy dead now because his potential DF awakening is the shittiest writting ever.
This Is why I want to hope it's a red herring. They're no fucking way they just learned about Luffy's fruit now
They didn’t know his DF was important until now. We literally had a panel of them talking about the fact that the previous leaders hid the name
Ans how do they know it now?

The fruit was related to Zunesha. It's obvious juxtaposition. Nothing changed regarding Luffy's fruit, so it wasn't it.

They aren't saying catch Luffy. They have two goals: capture Nico Robin. Eliminate Luffy. It's the same thing as Apoo said. "Wipe out the losers."
The fruit being Zunesha fruit is a great plot BTW... :steef:

We just have to wait now, and hope that Oda won't do this plot with Luffy

So, Gomu Gomu is close to the edge in terms of awakening. We're almost seeing it's awakening.

Great, but I hoje Oda won't do that plot of "legendary fruit" with Gomu Gomu.:kata:
I wouldn’t mind it to be honest. But I don’t think that’s what’s gonna happen. I think it is more of something like: another D is getting to powerful and close to Laughtale, kill him immediately. I mean this is one of their last chances to eliminate him. Fighting Kaido, he is weakened and a killing attempt now is their best chance of success. Once he beats him and rests they have almost no chance to kill him. So I think that is their reasoning.

If its gonna related to zunesha its gonna be gomu gomu the joyboy past user.

I wouldn’t mind it to be honest. But I don’t think that’s what’s gonna happen. I think it is more of something like: another D is getting to powerful and close to Laughtale, kill him immediately. I mean this is one of their last chances to eliminate him. Fighting Kaido, he is weakened and a killing attempt now is their best chance of success. Once he beats him and rests they have almost no chance to kill him. So I think that is their reasoning.
Great too, I didn't think like this. It can be too :cheers:

he said he gave luffy the most ridiculous power so he wouldn't be the "typical" strong protagonist , why would he change that ....
So now the series is too long he pulled the legendary fruit xD

I think Oda is definitely serious bout ending the manga in 5 years ( well 3 -4 right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.