What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why Oda waited until Wano to start teasing that Luffy’s fruit was special. I already know that Luffy himself is special, but wouldn’t it have made more sense for Oda to reveal that Luffy’s fruit was special in Enies Lobby? Rob Lucci is a government agent who is highly capable at his job. When Luffy’s gears were introduced, Oda could have had Lucci react to Luffy’s use of his devil fruit and say something along the lines of “So that’s why the fruit is special…”

Even if the fruit is special, Luffy didn’t know that when he ate it. He still had to work hard and show ingenuity in order to master it.

:quest:

The WG didn't wait 2+ years to try killing Luffy. Kuma said WG will be happy if he gave them his head. Akainu in war of the best tried to do it almost every chance he got, only that someone would get in the way. The reason Fuji isn't getting into any marine base is he's yet to take Luffy's head(and Law)... it's not that they aren't trying,they can't even catch him.
If this is the most dangerous thing for wg , akainu knows that all pirates collect wano including luffy . How did not world government send all marines force to wano ?

Drake wakes up again...i am not surprised, but that is just hilarious at this point. Assasins don't kill Drake even tho they know who he really is.
The Minks wanted revenge for Perospero ''killing'' Pedro, but all they did is beat him up and thats it lmao - i am 200% sure he isn't dead.
Everybody talks about killing in OP, but nobody actualy does it...
wtf is that even?
Want to know what the funniest thing is?

Only Alliance members get to wake up :kobeha:

Drake,Scabbards get to wake up

TRs and Calamities don't :kobeha:

Oda is a funny man

Status
Not open for further replies.