What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Gomu Gomu no was intended to become overpowered from the get go, having Shanks having it and even stating that it is a secret treasure of the sea, in romance down Garp stated that the Gomu Gomu no mi is worth of 5 B berries , which makes it equal in worth to Law's DF, and it was always an Odd DF , even though it was called the Gomu Gomu fruit , Luffy was never able to produce any rubber , while every DF produces the matrial, which it was named after. Luffy has only one basic ability and it was being to stretch his body. aside from he couldn't do anything else. i think the awakening will enable Luffy to makes take any other from like giants or animals or what even he wish, and he would be able to apply that ability to things , maybe even people and animals, Zunisha might a normal elephant that was stretched to get the giant it is now, thanks to Luffy's DF.
Luffy and Tama would be able to make an army of Animals that will protect Wano from any danger.
i think even the animals and the tree of the Long Ring Long Land might have orginally altered by that fruit. or even the red line might have been created by it as well.

If this is the most dangerous thing for wg , akainu knows that all pirates collect wano including luffy . How did not world government send all marines force to wano ?
they did not even expect in their wildest dreams that strawhats and others will be able to defeat yonko. Now that whole rallying of this raid centered with luffy(atleast that's what WG thinks). It might also be the reason as to why gorosei wanted cp0 to kill luffy.

The biggest problem in this arc is that each character falls a hundred times and gets up again. I'm tired of reading Drake for example. It's stupid to write that Law did incomplete surgery just so that Kinemon could live.
X Drake is a Ancient Zoan so its somewhat forgivable but characters getting back up is definitely responsible for 60% of the Bad in Onigashima. And to add insult to Injury its mainly the alliance side....... Oda is just shitting on the Tension in Onigashima. If X Drake is back up shouldn't all the Tobi Roppo be up by now?? like wtf.

Well yeah but we already knew that VA level ranges from Garp to a fodder like Maynard.
Garp was an exception. Tsuru and the candidates represent peak VA level better

Tbh it's weird for Vice Admirals to cover such a wide range Powerlevel wise. From Headliner level Manyard to YC1+ Guys
Post automatically merged:

Damn bel air reviews 🥰😍
Oda made Drake get up as an apology to you after Nat lectured him

I was one of those overhyping him. Now i hope he's at least vet level lmao.

Didn't expect CP0 turn out to be this trash
but if you think back they tackled with kazenbo, fought xdrake and apoo, fought minks and samurai fodder. even now only one cp0 member is defeated and that is because of izo. But we can say that they are possibly near commander level.

Bogard

You can't win
The Gorousei on the phone call are still afraid of awakening, they say "it is dangerous because it is a world-class battle", and I am concerned that something will happen due to the fight.
Wait, so does this confirm the awakening they are afraid of is Luffy's Gomu Gomu no awakening? :choppawhat:

Well anyway with the amount of awakening foreshadowing, pretty clear Luffy will end up using it against Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.