Character Discussion One Piece fans that mocked Naruto for destiny bull shit look like clowns now

80% of the comments are just dumb.....they have selective amnesia or just started reading since wano....the chosen one thing is way exaggerated by the dumb fandom here....creating scenarios out of their asses to justify their dumb agendas....
“Luffy was never about creativity and weirdness!”

Meanwhile in the story:

Jesus Christ! There is not winning with these people. This is why democracy will never work. People will not surrender their stupidity trait because it does not feel right.

It does not matter how many facts i provide i will be a hater and they can never be wrong.

There are fundamental differences between naruto and luffy as main characters.

Naruto's path is correspondent to his destiny. The part that is troubling is not the part that they have a destiny but the part that is it correspondent with their character.

In luffys character it is not because most of that destiny is carried by narration a.k.a filler. That amount of filler is hurting the story that it once was about dreams and nakamas. I can go on and on about it but I will not.

Accept it oda is milking his manga for profit.

Stages of grief - Stage 1 denial
What are you talking about?

"The Pirates Roger has been waiting for." is not only a clear cut link between Luffy and a grander scheme of Destiny, but for the Straw Hats as a whole.

Just because Oda has been slowly revealing information over time as to what that destiny entails, doesn't mean it hasn't been prevalent from the beginning,and that we didnt know it was coming.

You'd have to be Helen Keller status to say you didn't see this coming from a thousand miles away. Theories on this shit have existed way back since Arlong Park forums first opened.

"The Pirates Roger has been waiting for." is not only a clear cut link between Luffy and a grander scheme of Destiny, but for the Straw Hats as a whole.

Just because Oda has been slowly revealing information over time as to what that destiny entails, doesn't mean it hasn't been prevalent from the beginning,and that we didnt know it was coming.

You'd have to be Helen Keller status to say you didn't see this coming from a thousand miles away. Theories on this shit have existed way back since Arlong Park forums first opened.
The problem here is that there’s a difference between:

1) someone laying out a puzzle for you to solve + you connecting the dots/fulfilling the requirements

2) being guided by literal destiny and fate aka predeterminism

I would argue that there’s an important distinction and that 2) is a new development in the story, whereas 1) has always been here.

Okay bro. I will have to repeat myself over and over again. A lie told 1000 time becomes truth keep telling yourself this bull fucking shit

Time has come to admit it.

Bleach and Naruto > Lol piece
Dunno about Naruto but Bleach being better than One Piece is a hard take to sell

You know, for all that I dunk on Oda's recent pacing problems, at least he gave us 26 arcs after 700 chapters.

Kubo only gave us 5 arcs after nearly 700 chapters.... and two of those five arcs were about 50 chapters each.

Not to mention he had two big back to back rescue arcs that had way too much similarity going on with only a bunch of fights to distract from the fact he just regurgitated the same arc and whacked a shiny eye candy war on it.

Let us not forget the disaster that was the Thousand Year Blood War. :rolaugh:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
With Luffy, he always wanted to be the PK. Overtime we learned that the PK title and Roger has a lot more mystery than previously anticipated. It started with Crocus, then with Robin in Alabasta etc.

With Naruto, it completely contradicted it's story and themes. Naruto being hokage and his blood Destiny barely has any connection to the other. Naruto was supposed to be a nobody as per the story, but ended up being a true messiah connected to every important thing imaginable.

1) someone laying out a puzzle for you to solve + you connecting the dots/fulfilling the requirements

I would argue that there’s an important distinction and that 2) is a new development in the story, whereas 1) has always been here.
Bro its like george carlin said : Never underestimate the power of stupid people in big groups.

They are so fucking delusional and cannot mathematically connecy a to b no matter how obvious you make it for them.

All the strawhat characters have been gags and fanservice post timeskip. Even if you point out nami's bigger tits they will not see it.

It is just redundant to repeat yourself over and over and over

With Luffy, he always wanted to be the PK. Overtime we learned that the PK title and Roger has a lot more mystery than previously anticipated. It started with Crocus, then with Robin in Alabasta etc.

With Naruto, it completely contradicted it's story and themes. Naruto being hokage and his blood Destiny barely has any connection to the other. Naruto was supposed to be a nobody as per the story, but ended up being a true messiah connected to every important thing imaginable.
Naruto did not contradict anything. Naruto uzumaki was someone who had a difficult upbringing and wanted to be acknowledged and show love to people because he understood the importance of it. Reread the story

See my message here:

I don’t think these things were nearly as obvious as you’re making them out to be.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Naruto did not contradict anything. Naruto uzumaki was someone who had a difficult upbringing and wanted to be acknowledged and show love to people because he understood the importance of it. Reread the story
Naruto was supposed to be the hard working nobody that defies fate. That no matter what, you can change with hard work that surpasses talent. Not only was Naruto fated to be someone beyond that of a hokage, he got free power ups up the ass, was apart of a legnarday clan, had a special composition, the descendsnt one of the most powerful beings etc.

Naruto was supposed to be the hard working nobody that defies fate. That no matter what, you can change with hard work that surpasses talent. Not only was Naruto fated to be someone beyond that of a hokage, he got free power ups up the ass, was apart of a legnarday clan, had a special composition, the descendsnt one of the most powerful beings etc.
He worked hard you stupid dumbfucks for the 1000th time and achieved goals but he also had the humility to understand that it was not about him and needed the acceptance of others which was his ninja way
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is the guy who said i do not want to own anything and also said to big mom i will make fishman island my territory. Get your shit right

He worked hard you stupid dumbfucks for the 1000th time and achieved goals but he also had the humility to understand that it was not about him and needed the acceptance of others which was his ninja way
Did he work hard? More than Lee? Neji? Sakura even? Random 40-year-old Chunin who will never be promoted? Orochimaru who has spent decades doing any and everything to get stronger?

Naruto put in a few weeks of work and got results that others couldn't even if they killed themselves overworking.

Did he work hard? More than Lee? Neji? Sakura even? Random 40-year-old Chunin who will never be promoted? Orochimaru who has spent decades doing any and everything to get stronger?

Naruto put in a few weeks of work and got results that others couldn't even if they killed themselves overworking.
Lees hardwork beat most talented guys but you do not like to talk about how it did. So why is lee cool but naruto is destiny?

Get it straight hardwork or talent naruto understood with great power comes great responsibility and the ninja world was cruel. That is why he even tried to understand everyone.