Character Discussion One Piece fans that mocked Naruto for destiny bull shit look like clowns now

Why is this so true? :kailaugh:

Honestly, as shit tier as Wano obviously is, this comparison also serves to solidify that, even at his worst, Lolda is a cut above his peers.
Post automatically merged:

Just so you know, I'm gonna start using your Juan Peso term from now on. :ace:
Go right ahead amigo :cheers:

Anyone who says Naruto is better than OP needs to be reminded

Naruto solution to achieve peace is to be A LITERAL PUNCHING BAG for his psychotic bestie. Good thing that worked out in the end.

Naruto cranks this up to 1000 in the first arc with talk no jutsu starting with zabuza to the point where hes crying. Sure it makes sense why but golly zee batman it sure is convenient the hardened killer had a change of heart with this random ass kid even though he has more of a reason to murder this punk to get back at his sensei who MURDERED HIS PARTNER WHO HE FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED AS A FRIEND! Sure hope he doesn't do this with Gara, Pain, Obito, and Sasuke who were set up to be the most inhumane pieces of shit.

People who think Naruto is better than OP are either masochist or generally think cold blooded murders can be this thin skinned in holding their ideals. The best of Naruto barely scraps by the most average of OP arcs and I'm dying to see people actually explain why thats not the case.

Because thats not the point of Joy boys impact on the story. It revolves around the inherinted will theme that has been prevalent from the start of the series and JB is the culmination of that with someone holding on to ideals and dreams that can stretch as far back from centuries. Going back to the main theme of the story of accomplishing ones dreams. Luffy couldn't be the person he was if it wasn't for shanks and same for shanks if it wasn't for Roger etc.

But the bad guys who done none of that end up being the most powerful with zero consequence to their actions and naruto goes to great lengths trying to rationalize it even thinking theyre the COOLEST!

Naruto wasn't ass because of the destiny plot line nor did it contradict its message because of it. Because it was a mess long before that full of contradictions in its work. I could make enemies by talking trash about the whole ordeal with Itachi. The morale of Naruto is to develop Stockholm syndrome and it might all work out in the end!
As much naruto is a hypocrite is anouying, God him hyperventilating because his emo boyfriend becomes a target of the village alliance and calling tobi the coolest guy way more dumb, for me shippuden did so much damage to narutos character.

Anyone who says Naruto is better than OP needs to be reminded

Naruto solution to achieve peace is to be A LITERAL PUNCHING BAG for his psychotic bestie. Good thing that worked out in the end.

Naruto cranks this up to 1000 in the first arc with talk no jutsu starting with zabuza to the point where hes crying. Sure it makes sense why but golly zee batman it sure is convenient the hardened killer had a change of heart with this random ass kid even though he has more of a reason to murder this punk to get back at his sensei who MURDERED HIS PARTNER WHO HE FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED AS A FRIEND! Sure hope he doesn't do this with Gara, Pain, Obito, and Sasuke who were set up to be the most inhumane pieces of shit.

People who think Naruto is better than OP are either masochist or generally think cold blooded murders can be this thin skinned in holding their ideals. The best of Naruto barely scraps by the most average of OP arcs and I'm dying to see people actually explain why thats not the case.

Because thats not the point of Joy boys impact on the story. It revolves around the inherinted will theme that has been prevalent from the start of the series and JB is the culmination of that with someone holding on to ideals and dreams that can stretch as far back from centuries. Going back to the main theme of the story of accomplishing ones dreams. Luffy couldn't be the person he was if it wasn't for shanks and same for shanks if it wasn't for Roger etc.

But the bad guys who done none of that end up being the most powerful with zero consequence to their actions and naruto goes to great lengths trying to rationalize it even thinking theyre the COOLEST!

Naruto wasn't ass because of the destiny plot line nor did it contradict its message because of it. Because it was a mess long before that full of contradictions in its work. I could make enemies by talking trash about the whole ordeal with Itachi. The morale of Naruto is to develop Stockholm syndrome and it might all work out in the end!
But ehy he was the coolest

Killed his parents, made him an orphan, the reason Naruto has psychology problems and has no friends

And then the same cool dude turned the hidden Mist into a bloody Mist
Created akatsuki terrorized all villages

Killed 40.000 Shinobi in one night Borutos uncle died too there

And he did that due losing a 13 year old girl that never loved him

The same sick dude wanted to support Kawaki despite him killing his son

I think you can bang Hinata he would understand that you would be the coolest guy for him

Naruto is really sick if you are 13 years old yeah maybe them you would probably side with him but am adult in 2022 would send him to psycho hospital

I think what I love in all of this is that the high Grandmaster is probably destined to become the Worlds Strongest as Ryuma once stood like :cheers:

Never understood all that hate about the last naruto arc. I mean it wasnt great but still was readable. Aside from the apparent lack of death last naruto arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>quincy arc.
For me one piece will always be better than the other two simply bc of its complexity. Oda in general has much more difficult job to do (opearating in a much larger world) that kubo or kishimoto ever had.
Give the one piece world to kishimoto and especially kubo and it will turn into an absolute shitshow.

Never understood all that hate about the last naruto arc. I mean it wasnt great but still was readable. Aside from the apparent lack of death last naruto arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>quincy arc.
For me one piece will always be better than the other two simply bc of its complexity. Oda in general has much more difficult job to do (opearating in a much larger world) that kubo or kishimoto ever had.
Give the one piece world to kishimoto and especially kubo and it will turn into an absolute shitshow.

I enjoyed the Thousand Year Blood War far more than the Naruto War Arc as at least in Bleach they were fighting people and not just a bunch of zombies with like 2 actual enemies.

I enjoyed the Thousand Year Blood War far more than the Naruto War Arc as at least in Bleach they were fighting people and not just a bunch of zombies with like 2 actual enemies.
The villains were interesting but the plot was a mess. Even kubo himself stated that he was pressured to finish it much earlier.

The villains were interesting but the plot was a mess. Even kubo himself stated that he was pressured to finish it much earlier.
True.. but even with it's flaws I enjoyed it far more than Naruto's last arc. But I guess that's expected since I like bleach more than Naruto as I see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura as some of the worst main characters around.