Character Discussion One Piece fans that mocked Naruto for destiny bull shit look like clowns now

By the way. Why is this thread even a thing? I can tell you with absolute certainty that no One Piece fan flooded the Naruto forums, and sub sections of their respective forums they were on, trashing Naruto for how the story turned out.

I was never a hardcore Naruto fan, and I liked the series for what it was all the way up until the end, and didn't even care about the "Destiny" plotline that unfolded towards the end. I've played enough videogames, and read fictional stories, and watched fictional movies in my lifetime to accept these kind of plotlines.

The ones who DID however trash, bash, and go completely ape shit over the path Naruto took, was the actual Naruto fans. They lost their fucking minds when all this stuff started to unfold. Much like the One Piece fans are doing now.

As someone who was apart of OroJackson, where mostly all the One Piece fans were at the time of Naruto's ending, yes, I am. Those who participated in the Naruto subforum, were actual Naruto fans. Nobody on that site who didn't follow Naruto, and strictly liked One Piece went into that sub section just to trash the series.

On Naruto forum, nobody in the One Piece subsection mentioned anything about Naruto. They kept everything in that section about One Piece. The fans who bashed Naruto, were the ones who followed Naruto as well.

On OPforum, same...

No One Piece fans who didn't like and follow Naruto, for no reason at all, just trashed the series because of the "Destiny" ploteline. Why would they?

As someone who was apart of OroJackson, where mostly all the One Piece fans were at the time of Naruto's ending, yes, I am. Those who participated in the Naruto subforum, were actual Naruto fans. Nobody on that site who didn't follow Naruto, and strictly liked One Piece went into that sub section just to trash the series.

On Naruto forum, nobody in the One Piece subsection mentioned anything about Naruto. They kept everything in that section about One Piece. The fans who bashed Naruto, were the ones who followed Naruto as well.

On OPforum, same...

No One Piece fans who didn't like and follow Naruto, for no reason at all, just trashed the series because of the "Destiny" ploteline. Why would they?
I don’t know how much this matters, but I can literally pulling up dozens of videos from One Piece YouTubers or Reddit posts shitting on Naruto for the destiny crap.

I have an incredibly hard time believing that forums were much nicer when frankly today they generally seem even more toxic.

Even moreso, as someone who migrated over to manga/anime/comics from actual books, the OP fandom is one of the most toxic I have ever been apart of, and I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe that things on forums were as chill as you describe.

one key difference naruto set a precedent that he was ordinary and naruto would get to where he is despite not being special
unfortunately he too was .

you don't just see this with luffy but his is to a much greater extent;
from the looks of it zoro has some weird parallel to a legendary swordsman in the past
seen too many of these stories it just starts to bore me .
i just read to finish what i started 5 yrs ago really .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
By the way. Why is this thread even a thing? I can tell you with absolute certainty that no One Piece fan flooded the Naruto forums, and sub sections of their respective forums they were on, trashing Naruto for how the story turned out.

I was never a hardcore Naruto fan, and I liked the series for what it was all the way up until the end, and didn't even care about the "Destiny" plotline that unfolded towards the end. I've played enough videogames, and read fictional stories, and watched fictional movies in my lifetime to accept these kind of plotlines.

The ones who DID however trash, bash, and go completely ape shit over the path Naruto took, was the actual Naruto fans. They lost their fucking minds when all this stuff started to unfold. Much like the One Piece fans are doing now.
It was surely bad but for the most part but like. Nibba is born and gets the strongest entity ( at the time ) sealed inside him and gradually gets to unlock its powers.

WHO SANE FUCKING THOUGHT THIS KID WILL BE NORMAL HARD WORKING MOTHERFUCKER?

On OPforum, same...

Most OP Tard trash talked about Muh Nardo is Jesus

Look what Luffy is now.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Most OP Tard trash talked about Muh Nardo is Jesus

Look what Luffy is now.
That was the entire Naruto fandom. Got nothing to do with the OP fanbase, heck half those Naruto fans started reading One Piece around that time.

Majority of One Piece fans started with Naruto first anyway. They just moved on to what they thought was the superior product.

It is really sad to see men meaning males who are at least 20 years of age to have this type of approach on fleshing out naruto uzumaki.

I will say also this: Most naruto fans who engage in forums or talk about it online that hated the series towards the ending was because they realized it was ending. It was a coping mechanism.

I never will say One Piece pre ts is garbage because it has goat moments. People that turned on Naruto Uzumaki at the end were mad that their childhood ended.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I never will say One Piece pre ts is garbage because it has goat moments. People that turned on Naruto Uzumaki at the end were mad that their childhood ended.
Personally wouldn't say goated but it had some cool moments, hence why I liked the series at the time and yes about the second part. The part I bolded is so fucking true...

They just moved on to what they thought was the superior product.

Got nothing to do with the OP fanbase, heck half those Naruto fans started reading One Piece around that time
Most OP tards on NF,CV or TMF claimed that Oda will never turn Luffy into some chosen one n1gga.Look at the current events

Most OP tards claimed the fights in OP made sense and dont contain nonsense.Now we have flashback powerups,powerups while getting hit in your balls,new type of Haki because it fits and the biggest Plotarmor ive ever saw

I don’t know how much this matters, but I can literally pulling up dozens of videos from One Piece YouTubers or Reddit posts shitting on Naruto for the destiny crap.

I have an incredibly hard time believing that forums were much nicer when frankly today they generally seem even more toxic.

Even moreso, as someone who migrated over to manga/anime/comics from actual books, the OP fandom is one of the most toxic I have ever been apart of, and I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe that things on forums were as chill as you describe.
Those guys were also Naruto fans. A huge bulk of the OP fandom that you see today is comprised of people who were mainly Naruto and Bleach fans, that migrated once those series ended. The OP fandom was relatively small in comparison back then.

Wealth, fame, power. The world had it all won by one man: The Pirate King, Gold Roger. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. "My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all the world has there!"​
"Oh yeah I forgot the part where you need to be my nephew, part of the D clan, have conquerors haki, have my hat, have a special devil fruit, have VOAT, and be the reincarnation of the alien god king of the world"​

Wealth, fame, power. The world had it all won by one man: The Pirate King, Gold Roger. At his death, the words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. "My treasure? It's yours if you want it. Find it! I left all the world has there!"​
"Oh yeah I forgot the part where you need to be my nephew, part of the D clan, have conquerors haki, have my hat, have a special devil fruit, have VOAT, and be the reincarnation of the alien god king of the world"​

The scary thing too is that Imu being a Kaguya-esque alien god is not even that unlikely

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Most OP tards on NF,CV or TMF claimed that Oda will never turn Luffy into some chosen one n1gga.Look at the current events

Most OP tards claimed the fights in OP made sense and dont contain nonsense.Now we have flashback powerups,powerups while getting hit in your balls,new type of Haki because it fits and the biggest Plotarmor ive ever saw
Maybe, but that doesn't have anything to do with Naruto.

Naruto fandom itself was shitting on Naruto weekly, and for good reason. Where did you think OP fans came from? Outer space? They were all Naruto fans at one point. In the west, Naruto was a lot of peoples' gateway manga.

Maybe, but that doesn't have anything to do with Naruto.

Naruto fandom itself was shitting on Naruto weekly, and for good reason. Where did you think OP fans came from? Outer space? They were all Naruto fans at one point. In the west, Naruto was a lot of peoples' gateway manga.
I don't think newer fans realize that the OP fanbase was pretty small (relatively) until Marineford where it blew up like crazy.

Op fanbase in the west blew up after naruto ended. Anyone else who tells you otherwise is lying to you
Seeing as I was reading both series (plus Bleach) long before then I think I would know. Around the Saboady-Marineford arcs, the readers of OP exploded... Naruto didn't end until near the end of Dressorsa... OP had already been slowing down then.