Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, alright. This will be my farewell post since I desperately need sleep. I have been getting like 2-3 hours sleep each day (not cause of this game but for other reasons) so I want to thank my team

@Dr_Professor83 @Adam 🍎 @Ekkologix @Worst @Lindltaylor @Destroya

and I want to thank @Random Asshole @Fujishiro and @Flowa (Even though it was a harsh betrayal, I understand. I wanted Flower to win this game). It was a pleasure playing with you guys.

For the rest of the townies as well, I am sorry for, well, rolling scum. I don't ... like deceiving people. Even though it's the name of the game, I just feel really bad and it makes my mental go boom sometimes. Ultimately, I wanted to have fun. I did have fun with my team. They were there for me when I was getting my heart broken and they were there for all the fun times, sadness, memes, and shitposts. Did I like getting betrayed at the end? No. But I don't have hard feelings for people who play to win.

I also want to thank @novaselinenever for hosting this amazing game and for dealing with our insane questions (and also USOPP's wall of fucking texts). Also for shitposting with us, talking to us, and laughing with us as well (or laughing at us, I'm not sure).

My favorite moments of the game:

>frame AN ORANGE PEEL for multiple kills
>rippedcal trying to recruit tpein but fails
>gets his role name as orange peel
>uses this as town cred
>GAME REMOVE AN ORANGE PEEL
>gets outed as cult leader

>my slip in lindl's chat
>actions were locked, chats were locked.
>me panicking for 2 hours straight until Nova gave us the okay that we culted him

>Worst slipping on day 1 and somehow living to day fucking 5

>MY RNG SHOT SOMEHOW HIT MY SCUMMATE

>Sending a message to salah/caligula
>Salah then misreads Lanji as Lindl
>our team has a panic attack LOL

>frame AN ORANGE PEEL for multiple kills
>rippedcal trying to recruit tpein but fails
>gets his role name as orange peel
>uses this as town cred
>GAME REMOVE AN ORANGE PEEL
>gets outed as cult leader

>my slip in lindl's chat
>actions were locked, chats were locked.
>me panicking for 2 hours straight until Nova gave us the okay that we culted him

>Worst slipping on day 1 and somehow living to day fucking 5

>MY RNG SHOT SOMEHOW HIT MY SCUMMATE

>Sending a message to salah/caligula
>Salah then misreads Lanji as Lindl
>our team has a panic attack LOL
OMG LANJI STUFF

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@ Two Timers ...I felt like I was part of two teams when Kvo shared your quotes with me in our chat. But it just wasn't meant to be. No hard feelings there, it was strictly business.
You know we could have done it other ways. It was strictly business only in choice.

lmao we disguised as aron too
we disguised as everyone at some point. it was hilarious what happened to orange peel jiggly and caligula cuz of it lol
Lmao, Orange Peel Pein was legit scared to claim after how we framed him hahaha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
HERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS @Fujishiro @Flowa @Random Asshole

please dont read our 1000+ page pms, theyre all shitposts and posts that say 'lag' cause we kept lagging

Before Lindl got culted, he was in a private chat with me, prof, and usopp. He was STILL town for days 0-1-2-3.

as a context

my role had to invite 2 memebes from my faction into chat with lind for him to be culted

so if i flipped b4 Lind is culted he will literslly out kvothe and prof

thats why i was playing so quiet day 1 2 3 LOL

It wasn’t personal we all agreed to it but the costs wasn’t worth it when we seen what they were, especially after I finally had a role to play, when basically my only real mechanic the entire game was being able to talk.
There was no cost lol. We merge we win. Like I said it a thousand times in our chat. As long as we wait to merge when it’s = scum and town then we don’t lose anything at all.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I know you did what you had to. Why did you think I was scum? Was it some night action or something. It's all good, my mango pango.
It was just something about the defense on Muugen that sounded artificial to me, that could've been purely just my interpretation of it. It was just something that didn't fall in place.

But since you were town then, it's quite clear I was reading you wrong. You played very well though Lind, you got caught up in a series of unfortunate events lmao

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.