Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@Underworld Broker @Kiwipom I wanted to convert you guys in the end, but I want to thank you for making this a great experience for our team. The "virgin two billionth timers" thank you for playing with us until the end.

Broki, especially, I had a lot of fun interacting with you in the chats.

Also @Random Asshole thank you for supporting Kvothe as well. We all really felt bad for you and wanted to make you win in some way as well. So thank you as well.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Well, GG everyone

Again, officially thank you to my team, you were all amazing teammates we pulled through!

@Zemmi @Ratchet @Flowa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rhea Calliope @krogothwolf @MistyCatGoddess

I especially had a great time scumming with you Ratchet, I think we both needed each other as to not go totally crazy over Flower's hysteria lmao

:suresure:

P.S Town, how the fuck did I get away with literally everything

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
wp ggs to purple. u guys also played rly well im not gna take anything from u. win is deserved @Ratchet @Zemmi @MangoSenpai @Rhea Calliope @Hayumi @krogothwolf @LANJI CUCKSMOKE .. and ofc ... @Flowa (how does she do it everytime lmao)

congrats yall. we actually didnt play against u as much as yall think. we hoenstly wanted to send u messages. save u from lynches. and create an alliance, especially when we heard merge was possible but alas cant hold it against u if u decide not to. just want u to know this could of been far more bloody if we decided to go an all out war from day 5 onward lol. we might have actually wiped each others lmao

as for @Zemmi
u shud probably read our chat around day 1~3 because i know u wont believe what we say anyway lol

lind was absolutely town until day 3. muugen was absolutely town until his death.
town muugen crushed ur passives, town muugen talked to u like that, town muugen tried to kill u day 2.
town lind outed my passive kill on u. because it was a towny thing to do. not a scummy thing.
i myself failed the passive kill on u and didnt even out it lol. ever thought of why i did not out my own kill nor pushed u for it day 2? i cannot control what town lind does or dont. id rather he didnt out the kill but he did it when muugen failed his own kill cuz y'know thats a towny af thing to do. if lind didnt reveal the failed kill on u hed be more scummy than townie.

so... u thinking lind and muugen are scum together trying to lynch u is outright wrong wrong. if u can take one thing from what im about to say, please take this: no mafia wanted to lynch u ever. no mafia cared about making u lose ever. no mafia targeted u ever. not until around day 4 when u started going hard against us because u refuse to believe that my kill on u was a passive kill that i have 0 control of lol. go through our day 1-4 action log and see for urself. i dont remember how much attention we gave u cuz it was rly low. u misunderstood us soo badly just wow

we learned u were indie cell by other means (not by targeting u). think of it like a chat leak to what u said in ur chat with drago.

we did not fire literally anything ur way after u claimed indie because we have no androids in our team and hunting an indie was 0 in our interest list. there r like 50 townies to kill lol. we couldn't care less about someone we thought is an indie. u started going against us cuz in ur mind u r deluded that we r trying our best to get rid of u, which is 100% untrue, or else we wud have seriously gotten rid of u with the upgraded lynch redirect day 1. like do u actually think mafia that wanted to get rid of u day 1 cant get rid of u?

ive seen sht tonne of drama b4, but this one probably annoyed me the most cuz not only i should have no part in it but also cuz townies apparently supported it?? honestly couldnt have been happier that town lost this game. if u go ahead and read our chat u will see how much resources we devoted to see town lose and just how much wrong u r.

misunderstanding is one thing, but purposely refusing to understand is another. u played this game like a wall of bricks. nothing we say goes through u. we tried to establish peace really early on and apologized for the passive kill but u didnt believe it anyway because u have scum tmi so ur gna just use that as u like in the thread to fuel ur misunderstanding, and funny thing is town didnt care eitherway lol

again really happy town lost as they should, with the exception of few townies that played really well (kudos to u guys, yall know urselves) the rest of town deserved to burn lmao. we r laughing so hard at how worst and zem made it this far, but we aint town so its not our business lmao.

what i would ask from u moving forward is if u decided to play more (which i hope u do) is to please keep drama outside the game because it ruins the fun experience for other players that have nothing to do with it. eitherway dont think town will be willing to believe this drama card u r pulling here again anyway. this is a 1 time use card kek.

this is actually the one multiball where i dont go hardcore enemy faction hunting for a change and look what happens kek

and @Lindltaylor i owe u a special apology for dragging u to this whole mess. u were doing really well as town man. sorry again. ive really enjoyed your addition to the team and i hope u share the same feelings we do.

@Flowa @Fujishiro if u partnered with me day 0 i wuda converted u lol. remember i was asking yall bk then too xD

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Well, GG everyone

Again, officially thank you to my team, you were all amazing teammates we pulled through!

@Zemmi @Ratchet @Flowa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rhea Calliope @krogothwolf @MistyCatGoddess

I especially had a great time scumming with you Ratchet, I think we both needed each other as to not go totally crazy over Flower's hysteria lmao

:suresure:

P.S Town, how the fuck did I get away with literally everything
Facts.

The only person who terrified me more than @Sallucion was you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
HERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS @Fujishiro @Flowa @Random Asshole

please dont read our 1000+ page pms, theyre all shitposts and posts that say 'lag' cause we kept lagging

Before Lindl got culted, he was in a private chat with me, prof, and usopp. He was STILL town for days 0-1-2-3.

The greatest moment ever hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.