Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
at some point in day 3 we thought ratchet mango and zem were helping town too much even if they were purple so we had to yeet them eventually. only after day 4 we truly shot some kills because mango was about to refill town reviver and out kvothe and zem is just going hardcore anti red with no town challenging her for some reason

if only u could see how much we wanted to help purple since the start of the game lol

the message to salah too. we tried sending one to rhea and we also made an illuminati writeup to unite both factions

man it was such a long ride of misunderstanding innit

Emil

Certified Memelord
we thought lanji was town cuz the ITA was so towny so we faction killed him to stop ITA

the following day hes outed purple so wanted to save him

game is such a roller coaster lmfao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
at some point in day 3 we thought ratchet mango and zem were helping town too much even if they were purple so we had to yeet them eventually. only after day 4 we truly shot some kills because mango was about to refill town reviver and out kvothe and zem is just going hardcore anti red with no town challenging her for some reason

if only u could see how much we wanted to help purple since the start of the game lol

the message to salah too. we tried sending one to rhea and we also made an illuminati writeup to unite both factions

man it was such a long ride of misunderstanding innit
Lmao, I just said I was gonna, but I really wasn't going to.

I staged abilities disappearing on him instead, I disguised as Arondight and delayed all actions hitting him to cover up

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, GG everyone

Again, officially thank you to my team, you were all amazing teammates we pulled through!

@Zemmi @Ratchet @Flowa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rhea Calliope @krogothwolf @MistyCatGoddess

I especially had a great time scumming with you Ratchet, I think we both needed each other as to not go totally crazy over Flower's hysteria lmao

:suresure:

P.S Town, how the fuck did I get away with literally everything
Mango you were great. I have no idea how town let you go lmao. Also, sorry for any harsh language I aimed at you on day 1 and day 2. Was still town then and was frustrating as hell to see others simply believe the heals and go against me for "My ClAiMe BeInG ScUmMy".

Your open wolfing was really funny haha.

and @Lindltaylor i owe u a special apology for dragging u to this whole mess. u were doing really well as town man. sorry again. ive really enjoyed your addition to the team and i hope u share the same feelings we do.
Apologize for what fame? For all of this?:

@novaselinenever I'm rereading my chat with Kobyashi where Kvothe slipped, and gosh it's still so funny. I really loved that now looking back.

If I could go back and do it all over again, I would. Ahh thank you so much for letting me experience this. I hope I can help this team out after they did so much to get me. But I truly enjoy them.

Thank you so much as well, Novas.
You converting me into that team was the best thing that happened this game. So I should thank you to the moon and back. @Dr_Professor83 thank you for selecting me and for going through hell and steroids for getting me haha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
most of our focus this game was culting lind, mislynching and framing orange peel caligula and jiggly puff and finding caligula

our roles rly need mislynches so we tried to drive so much. even tho we knew zem potentially killed nick, we went for xlaw lynch

we literally saw ratchet killed ultra and rather out dest than ratchet cuz ratchet role seemed stronger

we succeeeded in converting the convert immune lind
we succeeded in mislynching
we succeeded in finding caligula

only thing we truly failed as is winning with our purple friends...

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango you were great. I have no idea how town let you go lmao. Also, sorry for any harsh language I aimed at you on day 1 and day 2. Was still town then and was frustrating as hell to see others simply believe the heals and go against me for "My ClAiMe BeInG ScUmMy".

Your open wolfing was really funny haha.
The Annihilation on Borto was supposed to be my game over moment, but SOMEHOW I got away with that too-

I think I was laughing for an hour lmao, it was insane

I was disguising as Kiwi but it failed, and I was there like

:chopoff::chopoff:

most of our focus this game was culting lind, mislynching and framing orange peel caligula and jiggly puff and finding caligula

our roles rly need mislynches so we tried to drive so much. even tho we knew zem potentially killed nick, we went for xlaw lynch

we literally saw ratchet killed ultra and rather out dest than ratchet cuz ratchet role seemed stronger

Though you used the Rumbling to protect Scum Island.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao, I just said I was gonna, but I really wasn't going to.

I staged abilities disappearing on him instead, I disguised as Arondight and delayed all actions hitting him to cover up
lmao we disguised as aron too
we disguised as everyone at some point. it was hilarious what happened to orange peel jiggly and caligula cuz of it lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
most of our focus this game was culting lind, mislynching and framing orange peel and jiggly puff and finding caligula

I didn’t kill Nick lol.

The full story was I was sick, so I put my action in the invest Nick. Mango asked me who to kill, I told him to flip a coin and went to bed to nap.

In return I invested @Light D Lamperouge that day, Novas thinking I invested Light twice gave me his write up name but I didn’t use it because I wasn’t supposed to have it, so I waited until the next day skipping that action that night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor

I'm genuinely sorry for going on you lmao, it was circumstancial but I really thought I had you

But I guess it was just my AdCoC that scumread you from the future

I know you did what you had to. Why did you think I was scum? Was it some night action or something. It's all good, my mango pango.

The Annihilation on Borto was supposed to be my game over moment, but SOMEHOW I got away with that too-

I think I was laughing for an hour lmao, it was insane

I was disguising as Kiwi but it failed, and I was there like

:chopoff::chopoff:
When town shot all townies last day phase in Noctis, Michelle, Aron and Midnight, I knew they were done lmao. Like I have no idea why they tunneled those guys and left you lol.

Tbh UB and Kiwi noticed too late that you and Ratchet were scum lmao. Rest of town slept on it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.