Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Underworld Broker @Kiwipom I wanted to convert you guys in the end, but I want to thank you for making this a great experience for our team. The "virgin two billionth timers" thank you for playing with us until the end.

Broki, especially, I had a lot of fun interacting with you in the chats.

Also @Random Asshole thank you for supporting Kvothe as well. We all really felt bad for you and wanted to make you win in some way as well. So thank you as well.
speaking of jobbing

i think we have more kills than the guardians, ourside of last day stuff no?

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi do u see how hard u hurt linds townie heart lol

lind was sooo painfully towny i felt bad for trying to put a leash on him to not passively kill others lmao

i really wanted to truly be town mason with him. he was sooo towny our team wanted to become town

lind was done rly dirty by everyone. poor guy
You outted him, so I knew he was scum before he did :josad:

Nah, you had to go. You were too broken.
I would lie detect Ratchet.
Send my first 2 kills on Kvo and Mango. Even before Mango voted me I told the Noah chat Mango is not Mango.
After the Lie detect I would kill Ratchet and move on to you.

Could have killed 4 people, refill myself, revive AL and go wild with everything else I had. It would have changed the game so much.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Send my first 2 kills on Kvo and Mango. Even before Mango voted me I told the Noah chat Mango is not Mango.

Could have killed 4 people, refill myself, revive AL and go wild with everything else I had. It would have changed the game so much.
You likely couldn't have killed me

I'm the Purple's GF

SK immune and that smack

Oh yeah you were definitely a problem

Although I really did try to call off the superkill on you.

Me: Hey Im sending a track onto sallu
Sigi: sends a superkill
me: Hey im gonna investigate sallu
Naomi: Sends a kill onto sallu

Im like I see.

Yep. That last minute vote really came in clutch for us.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Like if we press merge at 5-5 like it was then the end game WU happens.
I did agree to it at the end but told to get over it because you guilted me to agree.

However, I was prepared to win or lose, because just having my name written up there doesn’t makes me a winner. I truly wanted to win if I was gonna win, or lose if I was gonna lose.

So I accepted the outcome whatever it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.