Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi @Zemmi I couldve turned into an SK today by killing you, which wouldve given me an ability from every role in the game added to my role.

Im pretty sure I couldve soloed the game at that point but there was no meaning to it because

1:Odd was still dead and I would lose anyways.

2: I trusted you guys to do the merge and recruit Odd.

3: I gave my word I would help and I dont betray my word.

But in hindsight @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 I could have protected you but I wanted everyone to get along, you got attacked before I knew you two would try killing each other.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Julius Novachrono – @MangoSenpai
"The possibilities of magic...of humans, is endless"

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Magic Emperor] - Believing all Weebs to be equal, Julius has taken it upon himself to eliminate the Town bourgeoisie, and create a better world without scum discrimination. He leads [The Believers Mafa] as their Godfather. He is immune to Role-Crushes, possessions, and any kind of debuffs. He investigates as [Innocent] when not disguised.
--- [The Strongest] - Julius is super-bulletproof. Actions performed by him have a certain priority, at night, his actions will always get processed first. During the day, his actions use a time-stamp from an hour earlier.
--- [No More Nerf] - Julius has often been holding himself back due to the widespread destruction potential he's capable of when going all out. Any time Julius performs an action, he has a 25% chance of role-blocking the players adjacent to his target due to the shockwave his actions emit.

[Passive - Time Reversal] - By using stored time, Julius can heal his wounds by reversing them to make them as though they never existed. He will regenerate any ability stolen or destroyed in the following phase.
--- [Restoration] - Twice during the game, Julius may target limited useability and restore it by rewinding time. He may self target, however, he may not target the same ability with these two shots. [2-shots]
--- [Time Stored] -
If he is successfully killed or lynched, and still has teammates alive, his role will be janitor'd and protected by his allies for a cycle. At the end of it, he will return as a younger version of himself. Since his time stored his finite, this ability as well as a few others will be consumed. [1-shot]

[Passive - Knowledge] - Julius has extensive knowledge about anything magical and weeb. He will start the game aware of the identity of half the roles that made it into the game. In each phase, he will learn about 2 new ones.
--- [Intelligence] - Julius is also capable of deciphering pretty much anything. At the end of each cycle, he will learn the identity of any [???] appearing in write-ups. Each phase, he may target an ability used in a write-up and discover its complete effects. Additionally, at the end of each cycle, he will decipher and learn the full role of a player that has claimed that cycle.

[Passive - Special Grimoire] - Appearing as if using magic with a grimoire, Julius' grimoire is kept well above his head, and it possesses no front or back. Julius is immune to redirections, and his actions will always find their target. His abilities' effects may not be disabled nor investigated.

[Passive - Precognition] - Through his Time Magic, Julius has the ability to see into the immediate future to help him dodge attacks and plan around the movements of his opponent. Julius will learn about the identity of anyone that visits immediately after. If a player targets him twice in a cycle, he will learn the effects of their abilities used and role name.
--- [Future Events] - It also allows him to predict incoming events. At the end of each cycle, he will also learn if he or one of his teammates has been investigated, or targeted with a kill. If a player targets members of his team twice in the same cycle, Julius will learn their role.

[Active - Master of Disguise] - Julius can disguise himself in order to shirk his duties as King more easily and freely observe the diverse magic that surrounds with being noticed. Each day, he may target a player and disguise himself as them. He will appear as for them in write-ups when performing an action, and he will show up as their investigation result. Mistaken for his target actions against him will also affect his target. This ability isn't restricted by the cyclical limit, as long as he doesn't have any votes on him, he can keep disguising himself and appearing as someone else throughout the day.

[Active - Time Magic] - Julius uses this magic attribute to manipulate time. He is able to steal and store time from others and then use that time to accelerate, decelerate, stop, or even reverse the flow of time.
--- [Reversing Spell] - Julius may target a player and heal them from any ailments they're currently suffering from. Once during the game, he may instead reverse time for a player, bringing them back to their state at the start of the game, refilling all their abilities. To use this ability, he must have stored 2 phases worth of time receiving 0 votes on the EoD vote count.
--- [Decelaration] - Julius may target a player and delay all their actions by 1 cycle. Alternatively, he may target a player and delay any actions targeting them by 1 cycle.
--- [Accelaration] - Julius may target a player and enable them to use the same ability a second time that cycle. Because of their enhanced speed, the second usage of the ability will be unstoppable. He may not use this on a teammate two cycles in a row.
--- [Aging Spell] - Julius may target a player and age their role. They will unlock any restricted ability they may have. Once during the game, he may instead rapidly age his target, turning them into dust. To use this ability, he must have stored 2 phases worth of time receiving 0 votes on the EoD vote count.
--- [Chrono Stasis] - Each day, Julius can manifest spheres next to 2 post numbers. Any player that post on it will be trapped in a time-loop for the cycle, blocking them and draining their vote.
--- [Chrono Stasis Grigora] - At night, Julius may control the Mana surrounding 3 players of his choice. Any actions they perform targeting him or his team will get automatically caught, and fail.
--- [Chrono Anastasis] - During the day, Julius may create a clock face that expands and covers the entire game thread, enabling him to stop and rewind time within it. This will last 3 hours, and during it, Julius will control any action performed during it. He will receive each action submitted during this period, including their effects and target, and may rewind any he chooses. A rewound action will have its effects disabled. During this period, if a player is adjacent to him, or if a player targets him or one of his teammates, he will learn their identity and their role name. After the end of the spell, time will resume normally and any ability not rewound by Julius will be processed. He may not use this ability two cycles in a row.
--- [Time Annhilation] - Day 4, or later, Julius may create two orbs in his hands that erase from existence anything they make contact with. He may target a player and super-kill them. The orbs will completely consume his target, janitoring their role and erasing anything they've ever done. Any actions performed by them in the past will be undone. [1-shot]

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix it’s all good even if I misunderstood it drove me to win as soon as the dead started outting me.

I played on a new level, I was like no way will I die and I will win :milaugh:
its nice and all i just would like it if u dont get tok emotional and hung up on misunderstanding

we were town this game so it was meh no need to bother pushing u but if i was actually a town mason with lind here u wud be a goner

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thanks for the game @novaselinenever
I sadly only had fun because of gif spamming.
The game was definitely scum favoured and I think The Believers mafia did not deserve the win after I outed Ratchet and Zemmi. It was just again naive town and naive second mafia that let those two slip after my death.
I see myself as MVP of the game and thats why I vote myself for MVP.

Thanks alot for the game @novaselinenever

I did agree to it at the end but told to get over it because you guilted me to agree.

However, I was prepared to win or lose, because just having my name written up there doesn’t makes me a winner. I truly wanted to win if I was gonna win, or lose if I was gonna lose.

So I accepted the outcome whatever it will be.
It’s whatever lol. I played with my heart on my sleeve. I didn’t just want to win, I wanted to win with you guys. I fought for you guys in our chat all game so I was incredibly invested in this merge.

I especially looked forward to winning together with you after all the misunderstandings bc it would have made a great story and Ratchet bc I considered him a good friend.

I wasn’t trying to guilt anyone. I was and still am genuinely hurt by how this game went. Enough that I’m probably wrapping up my mafia days lol. The way I want to play just isn’t optimal.

Zemmi

GodMommie
The funniest part is I had the strongest role in our team the entire time and we had no clue.

In my final form I was immune completely to SKs and it couldn’t be tampered with or disabled. With no drawbacks to being attacked like the previous form had.

Status
Not open for further replies.