Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchy fails to realize that not all people try to win at all costs. It was obvious to me then that you weren’t lying, they shouldve waited. They didn’t.

I guess people play games differently.
To be honest, I thought we had lost so we thought we could do this for you at the very least.

Alright, have a good night and hope you have one too Fuji. Hope for better things for you :sweat:

Then just say this, Mango. You know how I feel about this shit from all stars. How I actually fight for my team members irrespective of alignment.

We should have never gone along with this whole charade if you guys were against it from the very beginning for other reasons. We know what those reasons were, too. But at the very fucking least, you could have been upfront with us.
Dude leave it be.

Ill rather lose with you guys than to win now knowing what happened

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Then just say this, Mango. You know how I feel about this shit from all stars. How I actually fight for my team members irrespective of alignment.

We should have never gone along with this whole charade if you guys were against it from the very beginning for other reasons. We know what those reasons were, too. But at the very fucking least, you could have been upfront with us.
We were going to go through with it, up untill we saw the terms, that is when there was a change of plans, really.

So don't think ill of our team, I'd like to think we won together in spirit but not in name

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even with an axe it wouldn't really have done anything lmao

I would've just popped back up
dem thats sick
how come u guys were this tanky

lanji was literslly death immune lol

were u death immune too? anyone else was? what about zem

half of our roles were just regular bulletproof. literally lol

dest has 2x barrier that last a phase and thats it. i have a protection for 2 players lol

maki and mosquito were our only superkill immune roles. prof had 2 lives but that doesnt stop superkil

items helped us out alot with survival

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Dude leave it be.

Ill rather lose with you guys than to win now knowing what happened
Why the fuck would I let it? They literally used Prof as a scapegoat to hide their actual reason to deny the merge. They fucking put it out in the open in the thread that "Prof guilt tripped us so we denied the merge".

They fucking blamed a player, who has no fucking right to be blamed, when there were clearly other reasons that contributed to the betrayal. What the actual fuck should I be letting go here?!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fyi @Zemmi I couldve turned into an SK today by killing you, which wouldve given me an ability from every role in the game added to my role.

Im pretty sure I couldve soloed the game at that point but there was no meaning to it because

1:Odd was still dead and I would lose anyways.

2: I trusted you guys to do the merge and recruit Odd.

3: I gave my word I would help and I dont betray my word.

But in hindsight @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 I could have protected you but I wanted everyone to get along, you got attacked before I knew you two would try killing each other.
how wud u turn into sk?

Why the fuck would I let it? They literally used Prof as a scapegoat to hide their actual reason to deny the merge. They fucking put it out in the open in the thread that "Prof guilt tripped us so we denied the merge".

They fucking blamed a player, who has no fucking right to be blamed, when there were clearly other reasons that contributed to the betrayal. What the actual fuck should I be letting go here?!
Cant change shit behaviour

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw anyone else got this item called Lost Zem?

this item made me belive that zem is an indie that lost her wincon so i sympathized with her and left her even longer

how fokes wrong i was

shuda yeeted her day 1 lynch lol

Zemmi

GodMommie

No we denied the terms immediately after seeing them.

I changed my mind and agreed to it after Dr made me feel guilty.

You are misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.