Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at the very least, I'll at least say that this game had it's funny moments. This was me thinking Ekko and I were going to be heroes in the game when Kvo slipped lol
I’ve said all game this game was high highs and low lows lol. It just happened to end on a low.

A lot of top favorite moments of mine will come from this game. As well as the majority of my top 10 least favorite moments lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mafia had top posters who made up for the inactive mafia. Thats why I like getting rid of the top posters, they are never to trust and in these kind of games they are always most likely to be scum. Because why the heck should a townie even waste energy if they get fodderized in some form or another?
tbh mango and ratchet not dying while being such useful roles makes them auto sus. someone brought this point during the game. a dead chat role like ratchet whd be shot instantly if town lol

zem is udnerstandable. none wud wanna yeet a claimed indie

lets be honest. most of town vig shots were misfires cuz scum controlled more narrative. its just that unfortunate

just want to let u know sorry nana
u did sound genuine and non mafia at times but we really needed the mislynches :((
Well i would have been less salty about dying if i had played longer
Legit used my role like 2 phases at best

Wanted to see what the snap could do
I legit thought about you 3 minutes before you joined the Discord chat. It was just such a weird coincidence :emohiyo:. I‘m not a witch, okay?
Yea I hope y'all realize jumping on someone for just joining discord is dumb

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I know how you felt Rej. We all felt really sad for you in our chat. Since we were scum, we let it go and aimed for the merger until it blew up in our face.

I really liked your gifs, your songs, and the way you posted this game. I laughed so much and I even mentioned this in the thread. I'm sorry we couldn't revive you and make you win with us.

Same thing to @MUUGEN @TheAncientCenturion we tried really hard.

Lol. In Worst's defense, he was soo funny and such a great teammate in the chat hahaha. Him getting away for 5 cycles after slipping day 1 is the funniest shit ever lmao.
:pepecafe:

Waiting for next game to repeat everything. Since this game is literally another summary of how things go here:
-off Rej as early as possible because offing Rej lets you look like town
-always protect and revive Flower, even if she is scum because she is such a valuable asset to both town and scum
-always claim a killing role with bulletproofs and slip through 10 cycles of madness

The 3 golden rules of WG

tbh mango and ratchet not dying while being such useful roles makes them auto sus. someone brought this point during the game. a dead chat role like ratchet whd be shot instantly if town lol

lets be honest. most of town vig shots were misfires cuz scum controlled more narrative. its just that unfortunate
The flow of the game felt so wrong from a Town pov.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Well my misfire was a misfire because my target was protected more than scum should be...

Mafia had top posters who made up for the inactive mafia. Thats why I like getting rid of the top posters, they are never to trust and in these kind of games they are always most likely to be scum. Because why the heck should a townie even waste energy if they get fodderized in some form or another?
I agree with this. I also go after active posters and especially when they are alive for a long time it becomes pretty obvious the active posters are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.