Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
ur rly blessed im not town here
cuz no android flipping zem u wuda been in serious danger

no win con no androids only hunting red and lied when u said androids are told about being androids
No I really asked Novas how I would know if a dead person has an android he said it would be in their role.

I think you would be shocked at how little I actually lied about xD. I actually claimed everything I had I think.

The only thing I didn’t tell was the androids would remove players from the game, which I didn’t even know until a few cycles in when I asked Novas xD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the other mafia didnt take out Ratchet who was literally a mafia reviver or so with a day kill ability
I was not a Mafia Reviver. You should probably wait to read the role before deciding what I was.
They clearly were against the merge and the guilt tripping swayed one and turned off the rest apparently.
You can use my name you know. I do have one.

"didn't deserve to win".
"considered".
That was a passive aggressive slip because I was still salty at the time. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. I do consider you a friend and I have a very high opinion of you.

I just felt like and maybe still do question if I have a degree of loyalty toward you that may not be reciprocated. I was gonna joke with you after we merged to never try to lynch me as a claimed indie again bc I’d always side with you as an indie.

But I haven’t seen your chat, and you haven’t seen ours so there’s room for a lot of misunderstanding.

Also, my scum team knows this but it hasn’t been a great month irl so I took this thing more personal as a knee jerk reaction than it should have been even though you had no way of knowing. I know that’s completely illogical lol. I’m not always rational when I’m upset.

Emil

Certified Memelord
From my point of view Dest was an outed scum and instead players wanted to lynch Xlaw who I correctly town read and after that Salah got lynched for lying about his passive. It felt like I was getting ignored and scum wanted to protect Dest and this is what I thought was happening.
dest was not only thrown under a bus
more like thrown under a train lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I was not a Mafia Reviver. You should probably wait to read the role before deciding what I was.
You can use my name you know. I do have one.
Idc what your role was. Reviving Flower in the first line is a scum move and it was connected to you.

Reviving Flower + killing Rej = obvious wolf play

Mango cucking town right in front of their faces and people thought he was stupid :milaugh:
zem pushed to the edge by two times mafia on day 2 and making it to the end
and ratchet completely unfazed through those 2 cycles where he was a genuine wagon and working his way back into town core.
big boy plays

Lmao, Lanji. You won fam. Congrats!
my team won
i dont really see it as my win to be fair but am happy scum won
last year seemed so tough for scum to realistically win .

after the zem fiasco i was convinced two time mafia would absolutely try to screw us over.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mango cucking town right in front of their faces and people thought he was stupid :milaugh:
zem pushed to the edge by two times mafia on day 2 and making it to the end
and ratchet completely unfazed through those 2 cycles where he was a genuine wagon and working his way back into town core.
big boy plays

my team won
i dont really see it as my win to be fair but am happy scum won
last year seemed so tough for scum to realistically win .

after the zem fiasco i was convinced two time mafia would absolutely try to screw us over.
Ironically enough, we never wanted to screw you over and played for a more collaborative scenario.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So it was Prof guilt tripping you that turned you off as one of the factors?
I've said all I have and care to say in the myriad channels on this, including this thread. I'm most at peace with the decision, win or lose, as it went down. Throughout it I have made no determinations or qualifications about someone as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.