Status
Not open for further replies.
My rough idea was to threaten u with a game removal/deleting u if u wouldnt place a vote on mango during council and he refuses to give me the craddle, lmfao. I wanted to become indie if it was an option for me after getting it, was worried there was a chance of me just having no pr anymore or whatever lol.
Or Nova would have sent you a pic of a bed since you were so tired all game :kata:.

I really didn't feel like using actions, im actually lazy, so this role was kinda perfect in that regard, only typing out a post was enough (ive always wanted to have a role with announcements lmao)

But i did wanna go delving and get cool stuff so i needed to always find a group lmao, cant tag ppl so that was kinda frustrating

How many of yall thought i could actually lie detect lol, got ppl to easily quote me like that and farm quotes

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Those two,
+Pokemon, where we only won because Fuji allowed a game break
+Naruto Shippuden, where we only won because the host gave us fake claims and hid flips if the lynchee had claimed
and u think these r normal right? this happens every day correct?
actually funny thing is i always congratulate winners in them but a post game analysis on the game itself doesnt hurt. u seem to offended by it when multiple others agreed to it to. ofcourse none wins because of any element in the game alone. their gameplay has to lead there by using that element. if u notice post game i will comment on things i like and things i dislike. its not my intention tΓ² take from ur victory. its more ot dissecting the element that facilitated it and every one of those i mentioned is right. you can ask everyone
- bastard SK flip in a vanilla game made potential game changing difference.
- allowing gamebreak made notable difference. not sure if outcome changes or not tho
- 6 maf that can win together vs like 13 town in flipless game..okay thats normal to u i guess. saw how hiddens flipless vanilla turned out with actual better numbers? imagine if scum mumbers where half of town and win together. we wuda lost hidden game by like day 3
- shit RNG for like 6 days in all abilities i obtain, making huge impact in out come. thats also normal for u?

see we r gna come bk n forth to things i consider neiche and not normal. if u find any of those normal or anyone that agrees to them being normal sure let me know. navigating with the cards u have is definitly a well played but u shudnt be offended when people do post game analysis on the setup itself. none of those point i mentioned have anything to do with ur play. i could say same stuff if anyone was playing there. i have nothing against the player. its the setup im usually commenting on but u always take it psrsonally and now in a good setup like this u r being presumptuous instead of enjoying it with us post game. well now thats kind of unfair innit. makes it seem like i make up random stuff every post game huh.

+Town of Salem, where we only won because the Coven was overpowered and your Mafia had no way to combat us.
nah this was okay. dont recall going on about it much. yall roles were definitely stronger (and if u can find me someone that argues otherwise feel free to, cuz even the host agreed) but it wasnt the determining factor until late game where u can do tripple kills and stuff.

That's... 5 out of 5. How many instances does it require for a type of behaviour to become a pattern? It is literally every single time.
every single one of these games was abnormal in one way or another regardless if it was u or another player playing it. its been a weird last end of an year. every host is trying to be extra creative and stuff. i appreciate the effort but doesnt hurt to comment on stuff. u have to also look at things from the other side in those games and see what other olayers said to realize that its not just me in that boat. its just the reality of it

I mean, the proof is in the pudding here. Even now, it's not "yes you played well" it's "well... you lynched Rhea instead so it wasn't really that good" despite the evidence after that suggesting I was barely pressured for the remainder of the game.
that post literally said purple playrd well its undeniable. ur making this awkward for urself. i consider u and mango purple mvp. ur getting way too much into presumptions. better just stop. this game was pretty well done outside of zem stuff. dont ruin it more lmao. for a super rolemadness it ran pretty darn well and i dont rly feel cheated at all by setup related stuff.

I specifically mentioned that she wasn't lying about investigation results - which she wasn't. In our PM, Nova gave the results "Mafia".
If you say it doesn't happen, then okay. I beg to differ, but maybe one of these days you'll prove me wrong.
i was refering to her not being indie as well in the chat and not being able to kill which AL kept defending for some reason. sooner or later we realized she much be purple 100% and tried to just get QTs to talk to her instead of hunt in thread but that didnt get to happen sadly. ur just super wrong about being presumptuous here thats for sure. take it easy ratchy. desite it all ive enjoyed this game quiet alot, maybe even more than u from the looks of it lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
My point, in case you've missed it, is that there always seems to be some asterisk you try to add and it's frustrating to have to constantly defend myself, the game or the standard of play every single game. Well, I say frustrating, it's more tiresome than irksome. It's not about taking offence. You say I'm taking it personally but I'm not, I'm just telling you how it happens every single time. I'm not saying you can't critique things. If you want to take anything more from what I've said than what is actually there, that's your problem, not mine. If you take anything away from what I'm saying, maybe it's try to frame your posting more fairly instead of dismissively. If you don't feel like that's fair then okay, it's fine. I'm saying it feels like your comments often do come across as making excuses or taking away from the victory, if it's not the intention then there's no issue. So...?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
amazed that no one protected me

I couldn't do anything cause someone erased my released form during the day phase

btw it was your idea to kill me right??
I had a super protect as Bloody Mary.

But you said you would shot me in disc chat so no protection xD

"Only answer with 'yes' or 'woof', I don't need a dog that says no!".
You are Makima!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - Contract] - As a devil, Makima can bestow contracts upon humans for a price. Thanks to her ability to control people, she can force them to make a contract with herself. As she is linked with a player through the [White Whistle] mechanic, she will form a contract with them unbeknownst to them. Anytime she is targeted by an action, it'll be redirected to that player. This bypasses any immunity and includes super-kills as well as the [Curse of the Abyss] effects.
--- [Revival] - The Control Demon role is immortal. Anytime it is successfully killed, it will revive in hell janitoring Makima's role in the process. A phase later, the role will get reincarnated into a random Town player, while Makima remains dead.

[Passive - Immense Strength] - If her contract with her [White Whistle] partner is ever broken, she will develop her own immunities stemming from her manipulative and cunning personality, as well as Devil abilities.

[Passive - Denji] - An extreme fan of the "Hero of Hell", Makima is fascinated by its ability to wipe out the embodied concept of a devil through consuming them. During D1, the player that quotes her the most will become her [Denji]. They will receive a Denji's role that she controls, and must obey her every whim, as well as simp for any female players in the game. If they are Mafia, they will gain a secret town win-condition, and win if she wins while alive.
--- [True Goal] - Makima's true goal is to be together forever with Pochita and lead a happy life with him. If she and her Denji are killed the lynched in the same cycle, they will both win and leave the game. She may not share this information with anyone, including her Denji.

[Active - Smell] - Makima primarily differentiates others through smell, capable of detecting people through their scent alone. During the day, she may activate this ability to learn the scent of a player. Anytime a player she has learned the scent of attempts to target her, she will be informed about it.
At night, Makima may activate this ability to learn about the number of people in her layer.
--- [Hidden] - Twice during the game, she may activate this ability to either find the number of [Guilty] players in her layer or the number of guilty players on the lynch wagon. She may only use each effect once. [2-shots]

[Active - Control Devil] - As the control devil, Makita can control any being she believes to be inferior to her. Each cycle, she may target a player and if they have a lower delving ranking than her, she will take control of them. If they have an equal or higher delving rank, she will challenge them to an R/P/S game. If she wins, her control will work. She can redirect their abilities to the targets of her choice, and she may send them a message to vote for her target. They must obey her.
--- [Bark For Me] - Makima is only interested in loyal dogs. When she controls a player, she will afflict them with a special [Simp] debuff. Any player that praises her or her role in the thread will also be afflicted by the [Simp] debuff. Afflicted players must simp for any player in the game, and bark when Makima appears in a write-up.
--- [Puppet] - If a player she has previously controlled dies, she may revive their corps and use one of their abilities as a one-shot. This may fail in certain roles.
--- [Zombie Puppet] - Thrice during the game, she may target a dead role and use them to perform an action. This may fail in certain roles. [3-shots]

[Active - Stolen Abilities] - Starting the game, Makima has access to the abilities borrowed from other devils and people previously under her control.
--- [Gun Devil] - Each cycle, Makima may quote a player with a firing gun gif and activate this ability afterward. She will commute them from the game, they may not perform any action whatsoever for the remainder of the cycle, nor can they be targeted.
--- [Hearing] - Borrowing the hearing of rats, birds, and other lower life forms, Makima is able to hear a conversation from anywhere. During the day, Makima may choose a layer she hasn't delved into and join their [Seeker Camp] chat.
--- [Sacrifice] - Once during the game, Makita may sacrifice an innocent player in order to game remove another one. The innocent player must be or have been previously under her control, and she must instruct them to tag the name of the target in a post for this ability to trigger. The game removed player will have their role janitored. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.

@Flowa

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
My point, in case you've missed it, is that there always seems to be some asterisk you try to add and it's frustrating to have to constantly defend myself, the game or the standard of play every single game. Well, I say frustrating, it's more tiresome than irksome. It's not about taking offence. You say I'm taking it personally but I'm not, I'm just telling you how it happens every single time. I'm not saying you can't critique things. If you want to take anything more from what I've said than what is actually there, that's your problem, not mine. If you take anything away from what I'm saying, maybe it's try to frame your posting more fairly instead of dismissively. If you don't feel like that's fair then okay, it's fine. I'm saying it feels like your comments often do come across as making excuses or taking away from the victory, if it's not the intention then there's no issue. So...?
u dont have to defend urself from anything this game or any of the other games really. no where did i say u played bad and u shudnt win because u played bad and got lucky etc.. like u make it seem to be what I said. ur making this super awkward ratchet. too materialistic.

u honestly don't have to address anything i say. none does. i say things on a general level. if i addessed u directly its probably to a reply to one of ur comments to me.

i mean what r u gna address really lol. roll the dice better? make the akatsuki not win together or reduce numbers? stop the gamebreak? i mean really ur just a player like me. just comment on what u like and dislike in the game and move on. u know fully well what im saying is the truth which is why u cant let it go lol. its okay

i could use better wordings for sure yea. on that we agree

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

"Only answer with 'yes' or 'woof', I don't need a dog that says no!".
You are Makima!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - Contract] - As a devil, Makima can bestow contracts upon humans for a price. Thanks to her ability to control people, she can force them to make a contract with herself. As she is linked with a player through the [White Whistle] mechanic, she will form a contract with them unbeknownst to them. Anytime she is targeted by an action, it'll be redirected to that player. This bypasses any immunity and includes super-kills as well as the [Curse of the Abyss] effects.
--- [Revival] - The Control Demon role is immortal. Anytime it is successfully killed, it will revive in hell janitoring Makima's role in the process. A phase later, the role will get reincarnated into a random Town player, while Makima remains dead.

[Passive - Immense Strength] - If her contract with her [White Whistle] partner is ever broken, she will develop her own immunities stemming from her manipulative and cunning personality, as well as Devil abilities.

[Passive - Denji] - An extreme fan of the "Hero of Hell", Makima is fascinated by its ability to wipe out the embodied concept of a devil through consuming them. During D1, the player that quotes her the most will become her [Denji]. They will receive a Denji's role that she controls, and must obey her every whim, as well as simp for any female players in the game. If they are Mafia, they will gain a secret town win-condition, and win if she wins while alive.
--- [True Goal] - Makima's true goal is to be together forever with Pochita and lead a happy life with him. If she and her Denji are killed the lynched in the same cycle, they will both win and leave the game. She may not share this information with anyone, including her Denji.

[Active - Smell] - Makima primarily differentiates others through smell, capable of detecting people through their scent alone. During the day, she may activate this ability to learn the scent of a player. Anytime a player she has learned the scent of attempts to target her, she will be informed about it.
At night, Makima may activate this ability to learn about the number of people in her layer.
--- [Hidden] - Twice during the game, she may activate this ability to either find the number of [Guilty] players in her layer or the number of guilty players on the lynch wagon. She may only use each effect once. [2-shots]

[Active - Control Devil] - As the control devil, Makita can control any being she believes to be inferior to her. Each cycle, she may target a player and if they have a lower delving ranking than her, she will take control of them. If they have an equal or higher delving rank, she will challenge them to an R/P/S game. If she wins, her control will work. She can redirect their abilities to the targets of her choice, and she may send them a message to vote for her target. They must obey her.
--- [Bark For Me] - Makima is only interested in loyal dogs. When she controls a player, she will afflict them with a special [Simp] debuff. Any player that praises her or her role in the thread will also be afflicted by the [Simp] debuff. Afflicted players must simp for any player in the game, and bark when Makima appears in a write-up.
--- [Puppet] - If a player she has previously controlled dies, she may revive their corps and use one of their abilities as a one-shot. This may fail in certain roles.
--- [Zombie Puppet] - Thrice during the game, she may target a dead role and use them to perform an action. This may fail in certain roles. [3-shots]

[Active - Stolen Abilities] - Starting the game, Makima has access to the abilities borrowed from other devils and people previously under her control.
--- [Gun Devil] - Each cycle, Makima may quote a player with a firing gun gif and activate this ability afterward. She will commute them from the game, they may not perform any action whatsoever for the remainder of the cycle, nor can they be targeted.
--- [Hearing] - Borrowing the hearing of rats, birds, and other lower life forms, Makima is able to hear a conversation from anywhere. During the day, Makima may choose a layer she hasn't delved into and join their [Seeker Camp] chat.
--- [Sacrifice] - Once during the game, Makita may sacrifice an innocent player in order to game remove another one. The innocent player must be or have been previously under her control, and she must instruct them to tag the name of the target in a post for this ability to trigger. The game removed player will have their role janitored. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.

@Flowa
Instant like on Makima's role

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Everyone with cool roles and I was stuck with Bloody Mary for 85% of the game :catcry:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
amazed that no one protected me

I couldn't do anything cause someone erased my released form during the day phase

btw it was your idea to kill me right??
i dont remeber
dont think so
i wanted to yeet activity so zem probably was who i wanted to n1. something from delving chat mutve made me change to u + u seem really confirmed townie

Status
Not open for further replies.