Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
That was probably one of the toughest parts in the game. Flower wanted Mango to vote 3 minutes in advance, Mango and I were trolling her a bit over it, then suddenly Ali in my Nakama chat is talking about how he has 4 votes and I'm like "shiiiiiiit" so I'm just trying to stall him or at least have him not vote Mango, and somehow it all worked out. Then my Dead Chat were insisting that Fuji and Blue must have been scum and I knew we'd be okay.

I'm very proud of this team. Complimented each other well and hung in tough somehow, someway. I think we did especially well maintaining an active presence within the thread - 4 of the top 5 posters were Purple Mafia in the end. I think it took a lot out of all of us energy-wise, mentally and in some cases emotionally, but it feels really good to have it end in a win. Win or lose though, this team was a blast.

I'd also like to thank @novaselinenever for his effort and dedication in not just getting this setup and running but seeing it through to the end too. I can only imagine the amount of stress it must have put you under, along with everything else, so I just wanted to make it clear that I appreciate your time and investment here.

Now, I can retire~

as if.
Whatttttt
You are definitely not retiring :kriwhat:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I really REALLY wanted to make a surprise and post the following post at the last minute after voting Mango xD

I bid you adieu Scum-kun ~♡

I'm glad you didn't. We had an action in to kill you today but I wanted to confirm you would just play Indie instead before locking it. It worked out, and I'm happy you won. I'm happy Fuji won too, it's a result I can be fully satisfied with.

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm glad you didn't. We had an action in to kill you today but I wanted to confirm you would just play Indie instead before locking it. It worked out, and I'm happy you won. I'm happy Fuji won too, it's a result I can be fully satisfied with.
you really like waifus don't you lol

you picked flower over me

It wasn't all that believeable, simply because it only worked assuming that the user of the role would out themselves. When you consider the whole game, two Mafias, several solo Indies, and a Cult, is already a lot. Another Cult that can pool from the dead would have been almost impossible to stop, if the town started poorly they'd have been out of the game by Day 3.

I thought you played well towards the end. You almost caught on to Flower, and even onto me having revived and recruited her the same night, which was impressive. I think you spent a bit too much earlier in the game going with the flow and agreeing with your town reads rather than just working with what you knew - once you started doing the latter more you actually had the game more or less solved.
Ye flower was easy to notice with the 180 in playstyle if one compared it to the other 5 cycles she had lol, anybody doing "loser-speech" and giving up so suddenly raises flags, i knew yae was revived by kiwi since she was at the bar next door so i was wondering about if purple would come up with reviving and recruiting flower same night, role madness makes crazy things possible haha. It feels like a lot was going on so i couldnt really focus that day

First time wasn't us. The second time was, I don't remember the third time lol. We were annoyed by how many times you were reviving cause we knew we needed you out of the game. You were brilliant.

We would have protected you with Franklin's cloak.
Then i guess a vig shot me for whatever reason lmao, maybe i came off as that dangerous with my role ahaha also iirc purple killed nick so it couldnt have been them.

I only got shot twice in the game i think, unless the thing borto mentioned was actually true about someone tryna get rid off me again LOL

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you really like waifus don't you lol

you picked flower over me
The plan was actually to get the both of you (my team can back me up on this), Mango's first wish on the Craddle was to have you join us. Unfortunately the Craddle didn't work that way, and the original plan was to revive you the same way I revived Flower. Unfortunately, that also didn't work out, because we needed to handle reviving Odd into Purple for Fuji's sake. So we used a Genie dish on that instead. As for why Flower, and not you first? Well, I figured both of you would join if asked, but Flower seemed more frustrated with having being spited out whereas you were chill with it really. It's not much of a reason, but when I was originally making this wish I didn't feel the need to have a good one - it felt very easy to just revive one of you and then the other. Then the Day after the Red Mafia are offering a merge and it goes awry. We really did try, and like I said to my team, if there was one regret it was that we didn't pull it off.

AL sama

Red Haired
The plan was actually to get the both of you (my team can back me up on this), Mango's first wish on the Craddle was to have you join us. Unfortunately the Craddle didn't work that way, and the original plan was to revive you the same way I revived Flower. Unfortunately, that also didn't work out, because we needed to handle reviving Odd into Purple for Fuji's sake. So we used a Genie dish on that instead. As for why Flower, and not you first? Well, I figured both of you would join if asked, but Flower seemed more frustrated with having being spited out whereas you were chill with it really. It's not much of a reason, but when I was originally making this wish I didn't feel the need to have a good one - it felt very easy to just revive one of you and then the other. Then the Day after the Red Mafia are offering a merge and it goes awry. We really did try, and like I said to my team, if there was one regret it was that we didn't pull it off.
nah I m just kidding all cool man

I figured flower is being converted even before it happened

Zemmi

GodMommie
I had another plan that was rejected xD

I wanted to send @Underworld Broker an invite to join me while we were discussing the craddle.

Saying something like

Come join me - love Zem xD

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Blue i was gonna take u hostage btw just to get the craddle if u happened to be on layer 6 (which i assumed lmao), i wanted u to vote mango if he wouldve refused to give me the craddle ahaha
Ahahah yes the Craddle would make you revive completely.

I was on layer 6 in the village which basically made me absolutely immune to all actions.

But had to get out to use the Fuutarou ability.

I tried to get a 2nd Craddle but it seems we could only have one.

Ahahah yes the Craddle would make you revive completely.

I was on layer 6 in the village which basically made me absolutely immune to all actions.

But had to get out to use the Fuutarou ability.

I tried to get a 2nd Craddle but it seems we could only have one.
My rough idea was to threaten u with a game removal/deleting u if u wouldnt place a vote on mango during council and he refuses to give me the craddle, lmfao. I wanted to become indie if it was an option for me after getting it, was worried there was a chance of me just having no pr anymore or whatever lol.

My role btw:

"Meh...".
You are Gudetama!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - Egg] - Gudetama is an egg yolk with a butt crack, as a non-human, he can see the force-field of the abyss which makes him immune to the [Curse of the Abyss]. He can dive without being affected by it.

[Passsive - Lazy] - Gudetama is perpetually tired and depressed, he doesn't want to really play in the game and hates posting. As such, he may not quote or tag any player during the game nor capitalize his phrases. He must always complain about being tired, and the pain caused because of the efforts of posting and playing the game. As long as he does so, his vote will be for two. It's what helps him decompress and keep posting without restriction, failure to comply will result in him having a limited number of posts available in the following phase.
--- [Shell] - His laziness reaches another level at night. He will not leave his shell during night phases, making him unable to perform actions at night. The shell will grant him a bulletproof status, however.

[Passive - Relatable] - Gudetama's lazy attitude and crippling depression is a worldwide hit, as it speaks to people feeling tired about life. He has immunity against lynches and alignment changes, while hostile actions from town members have a 50% chance of failing against him.

[Passive - I'm On A Trip Called Life] - Gudetama isn't actually planning on delving into the Abyss for the adventure and look for treasure, he's too lazy for that. He may not delve unless as a member of a 3 person party. That way someone will carry him all the way.

[Active - The Show] - At the start of each day phase, the Gudetama anime series will air in the thread. Gudetama must prepare a public post that the host will post on his behalf. He must contain a new image or gif of Gudetama in a new pose with it to brighten the mood of his fans. For every 5 likes that the post gets, Gudetama will earn 1 gold coin.
--- [Word of The Day] - Alongside the post, Gudetama must announce a word of the day that will be the topic of the [Gudetama Chance!] game. The player that creates the best poem based on it will win a special prize.

[Active - Chalaza] - Gudetama's only weapon, this egg yolk tissue doesn't have any effects whatsoever. Nevertheless, Gudetama sometimes hit people with it. Each day, Gudetama may target a player and hit them with some of his [Chalaza]. It has no effects, and the player will be informed that they were hit with it. If they mentions it in the thread, Gudetama will charm them and gain an immunity against them during 2 cycles.

[Active - Free Licensing] - After witnessing the success of his fellow mascot and co-worker, Kumamon, Gudetama has developed his own licensing strategy, granting usage of his likeness and name to any product in the game that promotes him. At the end of each cycle, Gudetama will gain access to a one-shot from any ability that targeted him. He can use those to target any player of his choice each cycle.
--- [Copyright] - If a player quotes him 15 times or more in a phase, or mentions him 4 times, he will gain a one-shot copy from one of the abilities they've used that cycle. If they reach the double of that, he will gain an immunity against them permanently.
--- [The Eternal Second] - If a player that had targeted him dies, Gudetama will gain a full-shot version of the ability he had copied from them.

[Active - Tamagotchi] - Gudetama has licensed himself for a series of Tamagotchi model pets which grants him some extra forms. Each cycles, he may enter one of these forms for the phase and gain the abilities related to it.
--- [Guretama] - In this form, Gudetama smells awful and has a terrible attitude. He will poison any player that targets him, and he must be rude in the thread.
--- [Nisetama-San] - Gudetama's human form, he is able to participate in quests and dive into the abyss on this own, however, he will be affected by the [Curse of the Abyss]. Highly knowledgable, Nisetama may target a write-up and learn the identity of any [???] in the write-up he is investigating. He will also learn if it has any fake element.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

Status
Not open for further replies.