Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I need days just to read and comprhend this role lol
The entire game I stayed in phase 1 xD

We had no clue about the other stuff until last night :milaugh:

We seen it and were like :amazing::amazing:

Being forced to stay in phase 1 and not reveal or use any of that stuff, is part of the reason our asses were saved end game, my role & Ratchet's new role.

The entire game I stayed in phase 1 xD

We had no clue about the other stuff until last night :milaugh:

We seen it and were like :amazing::amazing:

Being forced to stay in phase 1 and not reveal or use any of that stuff, is part of the reason our asses were saved end game, my role & Ratchet's new role.
Ratchet even made himself the right abilities. But damn, I want to play another DBZ game and roll Cell. Your role was so good :steef:.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Here's my waifu role ~♡

"There has to be at least one person on Earth, who would love a tactless guy like you."
Nino Nakano!

[Passive - Best Girl] - The uncontested Best Girl, Nino is someone that people can respect and admire. She's bold, honest, and confident to a fault. She is immune to day lynches, and if killed, the list of anyone having visited that cycle will be posted as the Weebs will seek to avenge her.

[Passive - Tsundere] - With her rebellious attitude, Nino can get away with saying and doing anything she wants because "That's just Nino being Nino". As long as she has 3 posts per phase showing her rebellious attitude, Nino is immune to possession, manipulation, and alignment changes. Her actions can not be blocked nor redirected, and they will always find their target.

[Passive - Quintuplet] - Passed down from her family, the Gotoubun Principles dictate that Nino and her sisters should always stick together as they will be always alright as long as the five of them are together. Joined by her sisters in the game, Nino has 5 lives, and for each life she has, she has extra voting power and she can perform an additional action per cycle. If hit with a super-kill, it'll only consume 4 lives and leave her with one.
--- [Split] - The sisters are supposed to share everything equally. Nino will always retrieve at least 5 artifacts, that she can share with her sisters.
--- [Pranks] - Each cycle, Nino can impersonate one of her sisters and create an ability to prank a player of her choice. The effects must be approved, and she will appear as the sister she's impersonating on write-ups. Anytime she loses a life, a shot of this ability is consumed. [4-shot]

[Passive - Mother Figure] - As the mother figure of the family, Nino is always taking care of her sisters, cooking for them, and managing their medical needs. This extends to any party she forms. Nino will passively heal and motivate any player she forms a party with.
--- [Orders] - At night, she may order one of her party members to perform an action against a player of her choice. This bypasses any immunity.

[Active - Master Impersonator] - Nino knows exactly what it takes to perfectly impersonate someone, having spent her life impersonating her sisters. With her skills, during the day, she can target a player and copy one of their abilities as a one-shot. At night, she can target a dead revealed role and impersonate them, enabling her to perform one of their actions. She will show up as her target's role name.

[Active - Uesugi] - Nino believes that there has to be at least one person on Earth, who would love a tactless guy like Uesugi, and that's her. Once during the game, Nino may choose a player that has barged into the game as a replacement and has received 2 votes during at least 2 different cycles. They will become her [Uesugi], and she will make it her mission to protect and love them. They will gain a chat for the remainder of the game, and she must make sure that they survive until the end of the game so that they can win together and get married. [1-shot]

Primary Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Secondary Wincon -
Survive until the end of the game, alongside [Uesugi]

Zemmi

GodMommie
Here's my waifu role ~♡

"There has to be at least one person on Earth, who would love a tactless guy like you."
Nino Nakano!

[Passive - Best Girl] - The uncontested Best Girl, Nino is someone that people can respect and admire. She's bold, honest, and confident to a fault. She is immune to day lynches, and if killed, the list of anyone having visited that cycle will be posted as the Weebs will seek to avenge her.

[Passive - Tsundere] - With her rebellious attitude, Nino can get away with saying and doing anything she wants because "That's just Nino being Nino". As long as she has 3 posts per phase showing her rebellious attitude, Nino is immune to possession, manipulation, and alignment changes. Her actions can not be blocked nor redirected, and they will always find their target.

[Passive - Quintuplet] - Passed down from her family, the Gotoubun Principles dictate that Nino and her sisters should always stick together as they will be always alright as long as the five of them are together. Joined by her sisters in the game, Nino has 5 lives, and for each life she has, she has extra voting power and she can perform an additional action per cycle. If hit with a super-kill, it'll only consume 4 lives and leave her with one.
--- [Split] - The sisters are supposed to share everything equally. Nino will always retrieve at least 5 artifacts, that she can share with her sisters.
--- [Pranks] - Each cycle, Nino can impersonate one of her sisters and create an ability to prank a player of her choice. The effects must be approved, and she will appear as the sister she's impersonating on write-ups. Anytime she loses a life, a shot of this ability is consumed. [4-shot]

[Passive - Mother Figure] - As the mother figure of the family, Nino is always taking care of her sisters, cooking for them, and managing their medical needs. This extends to any party she forms. Nino will passively heal and motivate any player she forms a party with.
--- [Orders] - At night, she may order one of her party members to perform an action against a player of her choice. This bypasses any immunity.

[Active - Master Impersonator] - Nino knows exactly what it takes to perfectly impersonate someone, having spent her life impersonating her sisters. With her skills, during the day, she can target a player and copy one of their abilities as a one-shot. At night, she can target a dead revealed role and impersonate them, enabling her to perform one of their actions. She will show up as her target's role name.

[Active - Uesugi] - Nino believes that there has to be at least one person on Earth, who would love a tactless guy like Uesugi, and that's her. Once during the game, Nino may choose a player that has barged into the game as a replacement and has received 2 votes during at least 2 different cycles. They will become her [Uesugi], and she will make it her mission to protect and love them. They will gain a chat for the remainder of the game, and she must make sure that they survive until the end of the game so that they can win together and get married. [1-shot]

Primary Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Secondary Wincon -
Survive until the end of the game, alongside [Uesugi]
I kept telling my team i was sure you had extra votes when it came to council xD

I'm glad your marriage worked out for you.

Mashiro Blue

I kept telling my team i was sure you had extra votes when it came to council xD

I'm glad your marriage worked out for you.
That was good thinking Zem.

And true.

I controlled the Council's last night lynch.

Wanted to make make a surprise at the end but I was able to stay neutral xD

Also thank you Zem.

Not easy but the marriage worked out in the end ~♡

Zemmi

GodMommie
That was good thinking Zem.

And true.

I controlled the Council's last night lynch.

Wanted to make make a surprise at the end but I was able to stay neutral xD

Also thank you Zem.

Not easy but the marriage worked out in the end ~♡

Yea Mango wanted to go ahead and vote.... I was like nope nope nope, wait until the last second.

Honestly Mango made me go wtf several times. It somehow each time worked out though, but I didn't agreed with about 75% of all his decisions, but I figured he knew what he was doing when it came to himself and his play.
I drove them crazy too xD

Me when my team came up with the more evil plans.

Crying I feel guilty.

“That was dull... I need more entertainment.”
You are Cell!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

Phase 1 -

[Passive - Imperfect Form] - Designed via cell recombination of the strongest weeb warriors, Cell is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero. Prior to the game start, Cell has been slowly growing stronger and absorbing other weeb, reaching his current form. He starts the game as Imperfect Cell and must unlock his new forms in order to access their abilities.
--- [Androids] - In the game, five random players have attached to them the cells of Androids 17 and 18, receiving a power-up. In each phase, Cell may target two players looking for them. If he finds one, he will immediately attempt to absorb them. If they have a diving rank equal to or lower than him, he will succeed. If they currently have a diving rank higher than him, he will challenge them to an R/P/S game where he must win 2 in a row, while one-loss will make him lose that phase's challenge. After each successful absorption, Cell will unlock one of his new forms.
--- [Time-Machine] - Once during the game, Cell can activate his time-machine to go back in time and absorb an android before they are killed. He will janitor the lynch and attempt to absorb the lynched player. [1-shots]

[Passive - Regeneration] - Thanks to his amplified Namekian DNA, cells can regenerate from any level. He will always regenerate any ability lost, as well as from any ailments he suffers from, the following phase. He may not be killed, however, in his imperfect form, a super-kill will leave him regenerating for 2 cycles and unable to do anything. If targeted by another one in that window, he will die.
--- [Cell Memory] - With each of his cells having a life of its own, Cell's regeneration ability is immune to all kinds of tampering. It may never be disabled or destroyed.

[Passive - Zenkai] - From his Saiyan cells, Cell has the ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He will slowly develop immunity against any type of negative action used against him. Thanks to his Saiyan cells, Cell appears as [Innocent] upon investigation and is immune to lie-detects.
--- [Ki Surpression] - In his pursuit of perfection, Cell starts the game being very cautious and cunning. He is immune to trackers and watchers as long as he doesn't have a vote on him. This attitude is also reflected in his game thread presence, he has no voting power and must avoid entering into arguments.
--- [Ki Sense] - Cell has the ability to sense someone's power level. Each phase, he may target a player and discover their diving rank. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their role name.

[Passive - Frieza DNA] - Thanks to Frieza's DNA, Cell has the ability to survive and breathe in outer space. He can post and vote during the night phase if it is open.

[Activated Passive - Ginger Town] - Cell may set up a trap for players hunting him. When activated, Cell will attempt to absorb the actions of any player that targets him during the phase. He will gain a one-shot version of each ability absorbed. [2-shots]

[Activated - Absorption] - Using his tail, Cell can absorb other beings into his body, gaining their strength. Each cycle, Cell may target a player and attempt to absorb them. If successful, he will steal an ability from them as well as vote temporarily, and leave them role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle. Against a player will dive rank equal or lower than him, he will succeed automatically, however against a higher-ranked player, he will engage them in a similar R/P/S game to that of the [Androids] ability.
--- [Life Drain Energy] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will use his tail to drain the life out of his target. He will permanently steal one of their abilities.

[Activity - Special Technique] - Imperfect or not, Cell still knows how to throw hands. He's got plenty of special techniques that he has inherited from his Saiyan cells.
--- [Kamehameha] - Each cycle, Cell may target a player and destroy any artifacts they may have. If they don't have any, he will drain their vote instead.
--- [Solar Flare] - During the day, Cell may target a player, redirecting their next action randomly and afflicting them with the [Blind] debuff.

Phase 2 -

[Passive - Semi-Perfect] - After attaining this form and absorbing one Android, Cell's power will grow considerably. He retains all of his previous abilities and unlocks new upgraded versions. In this form, he loses his cautious nature, enabling him to vote and enter into any arguments he'd like. He has a voting power of two.
--- [Accelerated Hunt] -
Hungry for more power and more sure of himself, Cell is looking for quicker ways to attain his final form. Each cycle, he may perform his [Android] action a second time. In this form, he will automatically succeed after successfully targeting an Android.
--- [Advanced Regeneration] - In his new form, Cell automatically regenerates any ability he loses immediately, giving him immunity against having his abilities disabled or destroyed. It will take him only a phase to regenerate from a super-kill in this form.
--- [Advanced Ki Sense] - With an upgraded ability to sense the power level of his targets, Cell may target a player and learn their role name. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their full role and gain immunity against them. The two [Ki Sense] abilities do not count for the purpose of targeting a player a second time.
--- [Advanced Absorption] - In his new form, and while still hunting for Androids, Cell can continue absorbing players in order to gain even more power. As semi-perfect Cell, this ability bypasses immunity and as such, he will always steal an ability from his targets as a two-shot. If his target is an [Android], this will automatically fully absorb them.
--- [Advanced Techniques] - Having still access to his previous techniques, Cell has upgraded their effects. [Kamehameha] now destroys both his targets' votes and artifacts permanently. Using [Solar Flare], Cell can now target 2 players and redirect their actions to targets of his choice.

[Activated Passive - Self Destruction Mode] - Out of desperation, Cell can initiate self-destruction using a special technique in order to eliminate all threats to him. When activated, he will spend a phase growing and absorbing any ability thrown at him before exploding, killing himself, and janitoring his own role. The explosion will super-kill the two living players adjacent to him, as well as role-block any player in the same layer as him in that phase. Actions targeting him that phase will be randomly redirected at the end of it on the players in the same layer as him. Anytime Cell participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. It may not be refilled through other means. [1-shot]
--- [Super-Perfect Form] -
A cycle later, Cell will fully regenerate and return to the game. If the ability was activated while he was in [Semi-Perfect] mode, he will automatically unlock his [Perfect Cell] mode. If he was already Perfect Cell, he will unlock an upgraded version called [Super-Perfect]. The latter may not be unlocked through any other means.

[Active - Energy Shield] - Cell has the ability to use a barrier in order to stop any interferences. He can target 2 players of his choice, and shield them from any action, including super-kills. [2-shots]

[Active - Instant Transmission] - Each cycle, Cell can instantly teleport to another's players' locations by homing on their Ki Signature. To do so, he must have previously used [Ki Sense] successfully on them. During the phase this is used, actions targeting him will fail, however, actions targeting his target will affect him.
--- [Teleport] - When performing a hostile action, Cell is immune to any Watcher/Tracker as well as any reactive ability.

[Active - Energy Blasts] - Through the people whose cells make up his body, Cell has inherited several techniques that use energy blasts. He is able to perform using his own distinct style.
--- [Big Bang Crash] - A powerful, blazing red-colored version of Vegeta's attack, Cell can target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. If they have targeted him that cycle, he will role-crush them through immunity.
--- [Galick Gun] - Using this powerful purple-colored energy blast, Cell can target a player and destroy their defensive passive. If they have voted him two cycles in a row, this will bypass any immunity.

Phase 3 -

[Passive - Perfect Form] - After attaining his perfect form, Cell has become the ultimate warrior. He is now immune Role-Blocks, Role-Crushes, as well as any debuffs. Through his upgraded regeneration, he will automatically regenerate from a super-kill.
--- [Death Beam] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will automatically upgrade it to a super-kill, and janitor the role of his target.

[Active - Cell Jrs.] - Cell can produce and spawn Cell Juniors through cellular mitosis and birth them from his tail. While lacking his exact power, they are still quite powerful. Cell has access to 6 [Cell Jrs.] each cycle, and the more he sends to target a player, the stronger the effect is.
--- [1 Cell Jr.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them.
--- [2 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and destroy one of their abilities temporarily, or redirect their actions to a target of his choice.
--- [3 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them through immunity.
--- [4 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-crush them, stealing their artifacts and gold at the same time.
--- [5 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and kill them. Cell Jrs. attacks can not be upgraded directly.
--- [6 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and permanently role-crush them. This will leave the Cell Jrs. depleted of energy for a cycle.

[Active - Perfect Barrier] - Charging up an aura and expelling it, Cell can create a protective, expanding barrier that can block attacks and damage opponents who are caught in it. He can protect his faction from any actions targeting them, including super-kills. The barrier will redirect back any actions targeting them. [1-shot]

[Active - Super Kamehameha] - Starting D4, and after having participated in the lynching of at least one innocent player, Cell may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to the strength of his attack. Anytime he participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]

[Active - Cell Games] - To recreate the World Martial Arts tournament, and to show his power to the world, Cell can organize a tournament for Weeb warriors to enter and challenge him in order to save their world. The sign-ups for it will stay open for the whole day with everyone being able to join as there is no players limit.
--- [Arena] - Having created the Arena in the middle of nowhere so that they can fight without any interferences, players that sign-up to his tournament will be commuted the night phases it takes place in. They'll be unable to perform any action.
--- [Games] - Cell will challenge every contestant to an R/P/S round. Against one contestant, he only needs to win one round once to defeat them, while an opponent needs to win 3 rounds in a row in order to defeat him.
--- [World Champion] - If he wins against all of the contestants, he will gain a permanent immunity against the votes and actions of anyone that has signed up, and he may super-kill one of them through any immunity.
--- [Defeated Threat] - If he loses, Cell will no longer be considered a threat to the Weeb Warriors. The contestants who had won against him will develop an immunity against him and members of his factions, and their actions will bypass his own immunities.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Believers Mafia

My role
Dat role..
And I was an orange peel with no vote power who would get RB if visited.
And I got it 2 or 3 phases in.
Novas h8s me

:josad:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That was probably one of the toughest parts in the game. Flower wanted Mango to vote 3 minutes in advance, Mango and I were trolling her a bit over it, then suddenly Ali in my Nakama chat is talking about how he has 4 votes and I'm like "shiiiiiiit" so I'm just trying to stall him or at least have him not vote Mango, and somehow it all worked out. Then my Dead Chat were insisting that Fuji and Blue must have been scum and I knew we'd be okay.

I'm very proud of this team. Complimented each other well and hung in tough somehow, someway. I think we did especially well maintaining an active presence within the thread - 4 of the top 5 posters were Purple Mafia in the end. I think it took a lot out of all of us energy-wise, mentally and in some cases emotionally, but it feels really good to have it end in a win. Win or lose though, this team was a blast.

I'd also like to thank @novaselinenever for his effort and dedication in not just getting this setup and running but seeing it through to the end too. I can only imagine the amount of stress it must have put you under, along with everything else, so I just wanted to make it clear that I appreciate your time and investment here.

Now, I can retire~

as if.

AL sama

Red Haired

"Those who know despair, once knew hope. Those who know loss, once knew love."
You are Ulquiorra Cifer!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle
[Passive - Calculated] - Ulquiorra tries to always stay completely calm, he is never easily surprised nor tries to fight against all odds. Ulquiorra is immune to any reactive actions, and he will always avoid the actions of players with a higher delving rank than him.
--- [Hand-To-Hand] - Extremely skilled at hand-to-hand combat, Ulquiorra has a 50% of countering any player that successfully targets him. He will role-block them.
--- [Worthy] - If a player is voting against him, Ulquiorra will draw his sword, considering them worthy. When using his sword, Ulquiorra's action will always find their target.

[Passive - Knowledgeable] - Ulquiorra is extremely smart and cunning, he has the ability to easily figure out how a person's powers work. At the end of each cycle, Ulquiorra will learn the effects of any ability that has affected him. If his actions fail against someone, he will learn the reasons for failure.
--- [Probe] - During the day, Ulquiorra may target an ability that has appeared in the write-up and learn its effects. At night, he may target a player and learn the effect of one of their active abilities. If he targets the same player twice, he will learn their role name as well.
--- [Threat Level] - Once during the game, Ulquiorra may target a player and investigate their threat level. He will learn their role name, investigation result as well anyone they've interacted with that cycle. If a player had 5 votes or more on them, this will bypass any immunity. [1-shot]

[Passive - Regeneration] - Possessing high-speed regeneration, Ulquiorra is immune to Role-Crushes and he will always regenerate an ability lost, the following day.

[Passive - Reiatsu] - Ulquiorra possesses an enormous amount of spiritual power to the point that he is forbidden to release his Zanpakuto. During the day, Ulquiorra may only act twice, including the usage of artifacts.
--- [Flex] - At night, Ulquiorra may unleash his spiritual energy on someone freezing them. He will disable any defensive they have for the phase.
--- [Bala] - This technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from their fist. He will disable one of their abilities for a cycle. If he targets the same player twice, he will disable another temporarily and destroy the first one permanently.

[Activated Passive - Sonido] - Ulquiorra is able to use this Arrancar ability which enables him to move at extremely high speed. When this is activated, Ulquiorra will evade any actions targeting him for a phase, excluding super-kills. Additionally, he may delve into the second layer of that cycle. [2-shots]

[Activated Passive - Hierro] - Another Arrancar technique, this ability enables him to harden his skin and block any attacks. When this is activated, Ulquiorra will reflect back any actions targeting him for a phase, excluding super-kills. [2-shots]

[Active - Demanding] - Ulquiorra is extremely demanding of his delving partners, and he isn't above using force. Each night, Ulquiorra may target one of his delving partners and direct them to use one of the artifacts they've received (if any) on a target of his choice.

[Active - Solita Vista] - This ability allows Ulquiorra to replay events he has seen to others by removing and crushing an eye. Each cycle, Ulquiorra may target a player and share anything he would like with them.
--- [Descorrer] - Ulquiorra may open a spiritual pathway to another location on the players' list. He may only open to one end with the same number as his locations. Actions targeting him that phase will fail, however, actions targeting the player in his new location will affect him as well. [2-shots]
--- [Broadcast] -
During the day, Ulquiorra may target a player, and at the end of the cycle, the situation they are in will be broadcasted publicly. The name of anyone that targeted them that night phase will be shared in the write-up.

[Active - Murciélago] - Ulquiorra's Zanpakutō is a standard-sized katana with a green handle and sheath. During the game, Ulquiorra may activate it, unleashing a black and green burst of spiritual energy that falls around him. Ulquiorra can activate it by saying its release command "Enclose" at the start of one of his posts. This lasts a full cycle, and the first action targeting him after its release will be destroyed by his spiritual energy. [4-shots]
--- [Enhanced] -
In this form, Ulquiorra gains even more physical abilities. He is bulletproof, and all of his base abilities are upgraded. He is immune to possession and will show up as [Guilty] on investigations.
--- [Luz De La Luna] - Ulquiorra can generate green energy javelins. Using them as ranged weapons, he can target two-player and destroy the next actions they perform. While as melee weapons, he can target a player and role-block them. If his target is voting against him, this will bypass immunity.
--- [Cero Oscuras] - Far more powerful than his normal blast, this Cero has a vast range and massive attack power. Ulquiorra may use to kill a player of his choice or destroy the effects of an ability that has been used. If he burns 2 shots of it, he will upgrade his kill to a super-kill and with a 50% chance of killing the players adjacent to his target to the vast range. If he burns 3-shots of it, this will super-kill his target bypassing immunity, and kill the players adjacent to them. [3-shots]

[Active - Resurrección: Segunda Etapa] - Locked.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
my role

Mashiro Blue

I really REALLY wanted to make a surprise and post the following post at the last minute after voting Mango xD

I bid you adieu Scum-kun ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.