Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
You guys would have one anyway, so I think I made the right choice. You guys put in overtime to build the consensus you needed to make it to the end of the game. One powerless guy deadposting isn't going to do anything.
Probably, yeah. I'm nitpicking a bit I guess, but if I'm honest I was a bit disappointed to see you just roll over shortly after your death, then get a burst back, and then roll back over once again.

Mango just wanted to troll. Funnily enough, if we had merged the Mafia would have been called the Deep State Mafia.
That name was funny, reminded me always of john waynes pr about deep state and resistance or whatever lmao, i also had an announcement prepared which had a bit smth about the deepstate mafia if i wouldve survived the night

Lucky Number Seven~

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm glad ya'll are still being so active in the thread, it's absolutely marvelous seeing everyone post so much up until now, keep up the activity teehee

Let's get to the spicy rumors of today, I bet ya'll are already excited about what's new *giggles*

Have you already heard of a faction called ''Deepstate Mafia''? Their name sounds so funny right?! Ahaha That's something the 'Illuminati' imposters would come up with, do they really think the public would buy that this faction can actually do something? *giggles*

Well, rumors have it that this faction didn't last very long, in fact it never existed to beginn with, the imposters of the Illuminati are truly funny, i'll give them that teehee

Moving on~

Now it's time again to have some fun and be creative, today's Word of the Day shall be sunny! Impress me with your poems and the best one will win a special prize, Good Luck!!

Stay tuned for more rumors and fun!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Well the problem he ended up running into is once he lost his control on the thread and I was the one vouching for him he really didn't have any room left. It's... exactly why I vouched for him lol. It was to steal his thunder a bit, and it worked.
Poor Ultra lmao. I think he was done dirty this game by both town and scum.

Yo whats with the egg thing

I posted my role a few pages back (tho i guess scum got it once i got shot? Idk if nova shows what role died)

I need to ask nova what the special prize was cause he never told me but he said its real when i asked lmao, i remember picking kvothe for the first one, then later light, after that ive been mostly dead, and kiwi submitted the "can i be your +1?" wu

It is difficult, I'll concede that, but I really shouldn't be an easy player to lynch all told anyway. My claim was vague, had holes and only went so far, I think I sold it pretty well, especially in the chats out of the thread. The problem with you focusing down so much was that once your biggest supporters started flipping scum you lost the initiative. I feel like you had the play here to fake claim hard results against me and early on you would have been followed, if I were Town you'd obviously be done but... I think we both know you needed to take that risk at some point. As a whole, I think you were just a bit too careful, and perhaps overthought your standing with the town a tad too.
Well the problem he ended up running into is once he lost his control on the thread and I was the one vouching for him he really didn't have any room left. It's... exactly why I vouched for him lol. It was to steal his thunder a bit, and it worked.
I don't really think I have the leverage to make fake plays like that with my useless role and the in thread accounting of nearly every action appearing in write ups. Frankly by the time I died, it wasn't necessary, I had already had hard mechanical evidence against you with the failed investigations.

But yeah, I could have probably done more, and I told myself I would get serious when the thread had died down a bit more so it didn't feel like I was getting buried, but once you check out it's hard to check back in.

I posted my role a few pages back (tho i guess scum got it once i got shot? Idk if nova shows what role died)

I need to ask nova what the special prize was cause he never told me but he said its real when i asked lmao, i remember picking kvothe for the first one, then later light, after that ive been mostly dead, and kiwi submitted the "can i be your +1?" wu
Lmao tho that PR was hell

Hope you get some sleep

Ratchet

β€Ž
I don't really think I have the leverage to make fake plays like that with my useless role and the in thread accounting of nearly every action appearing in write ups. Frankly by the time I died, it wasn't necessary, I had already had hard mechanical evidence against you with the failed investigations.

But yeah, I could have probably done more, and I told myself I would get serious when the thread had died down a bit more so it didn't feel like I was getting buried, but once you check out it's hard to check back in.
In fairness, the "hard mechanic evidence" wasn't all that compelling because several town roles possessed investigation negation too. I was thinking of starting to swing towards an Indie claim that used the dead, but once you mostly gave up there was really no need to even consider it.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Amogus, Caligula, Franklin, Mosquito, Wario, and i was gonna unlock one more
Oh also Sung Jin Woo too if he had died.
I figured you didn't get him in the Day Phase, but that is pretty stacked all told. I used the Refusal ability to make you Vanilla, so I was a bit surprised to see you only lose two roles, and you then later survived a superkill. Feel pretty glad we ended up throwing the kitchen sink at you, pretty much needed to. Flower was worried you had full control over all of Prof's dead roles too, lol.

In fairness, the "hard mechanic evidence" wasn't all that compelling because several town roles possessed investigation negation too. I was thinking of starting to swing towards an Indie claim that used the dead, but once you mostly gave up there was really no need to even consider it.
Well I think the kicker is the element that you should have been rolecrushed - but nobody gave a flying fuck about the Delving side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.