Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure how letting one mafia go neglected to back my push is really bad gameplay though, that's kinda what you have to do when you have so many factions running around.

What damaged my ability to push you was that you claimed - you did that, and you weren't touchable

Never fails despite how often everyone sees it go south, and the massive complexity of these games =/
We had him and let him get away again, though this game I forgive him since I betrayed Town anyway.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Honestly hoping our actions work every time we submit them, hell, praying even to Novas lmao. Planning the timing right, and still getting unlucky and using up a ton of resources on unkillable townies, and then trying to get it all back was pretty frustrating.

I physically have deteriorated over the course of this game health wise lol.

Between work and this game I started drinking like 4 energy drinks a day to keep going lol.
Ngl, me too. I don't think I slept more than 4 hours a night, and all day was either job applications or this game. I'm going to have to get my life back together during this break lol.

Not if you have Worst in your team :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Worst was the life of the party and the stress reliever of our team haha xD.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Easy solution: Betray Town in the last cycle of the game. Less stress and quality entertainment :cheers:.
Lmao. Some of us weren't that lucky haha.

I had alarms set to wake up in the middle of the night a few times for action deadlines lol.
Dude, I think we submitted an incomplete list of actions on night 3 cause we legit didn't do shit until the deadline and Novas noted an unedited version of actions hahaha.

Ive actually been surprised about 30 ppl voted on D1, a bit more than half

Thats only cause they got forced lmao, i wish i couldve actually punished ppl for not doing what i tasked them to do lol

"Punishment time!"

Oof Broki about to bust some balls here.

Status
Not open for further replies.