Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Some of us weren't that lucky haha.

Dude, I think we submitted an incomplete list of actions on night 3 cause we legit didn't do shit until the deadline and Novas noted an unedited version of actions hahaha.

Oof Broki about to bust some balls here.
Town was such a damn nuisance tbh. The Sallu lynch really came in clutch. I laughed so much when you made a full case on him to push him and Mango was like: Don‘t need a case, a vote is enough.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I sent in Thuru and Odd to stop your lynch and it was glorious! Cal got rekt.
We were plotting to kill you at that moment cus we wanted Cal to live to cause more chaos lmao

We felt like you had too much influence at that point, but when we learned that it was possible to have you on our side we started trying to achieve that instead, even if that meant letting Odd get his free win.

I was against it, so the victory screen looks great to me
:endthis:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Town was such a damn nuisance tbh. The Sallu lynch really came in clutch. I laughed so much when you made a full case on him to push him and Mango was like: Don‘t need a case, a vote is enough.
I did make a case on him in the chat, yeah lol. Did Kvothe send that to you guys? XD

Mango's vote was something else lmao. His gif at the time was so funny as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did make a case on him in the chat, yeah lol. Did Kvothe send that to you guys? XD

Mango's vote was something else lmao. His gif at the time was so funny as well.
In our chat Mango and I were trolling Flower who was a nervous wreck about Mango voting in time. She was like "PLEASE vote with 3 minutes to go" and we were just like "hmmm, 5 seconds sounds good"

It's moments like that I enjoyed the most about this team really, I think.

In our chat Mango and I were trolling Flower who was a nervous wreck about Mango voting in time. She was like "PLEASE vote with 3 minutes to go" and we were just like "hmmm, 5 seconds sounds good"

Flower was freaking out on me about the craddle vote too

and im like nova told me its at 4 pm
and flowers like uh no its at :46

do it at :40

im like rly? Thats not what nova told me.

And then nova was like "oh yeah mb, its actually 46"

and im like u almost got me yelled at by flower.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I did end up sending it about 6 seconds before the timer, just in case there was a tiny latency

Either way, it would've been impossible to react in time

:sadgrin:

Flower was freaking out on me about the craddle vote too

and im like nova told me its at 4 pm
and flowers like uh no its at :46

do it at :40

im like rly? Thats not what nova told me.

And then nova was like "oh yeah mb, its actually 46"

and im like u almost got me yelled at by flower.
I‘m sorry I did this to you, but I was panicking in our chat at the same time and really on edge :catcry::catcry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.